Why me

Jack's POV
Noo she has a boyfriend. My life is officially done. I can't believe she didn't tell me earlier. 

"So how'd you meet?" that was literally the only thing that could come out of my mouth. 

Then they started rambling on about how they met. Of course punzie did this...
"TADELSA FOREVER!!"
I mean seriously punzie?!?
After that the bell rang for the next class. Thank God tadashi isn't in it.

Elsa's POV
I walked in to music class and sat next to Jack. I don't why I did it I just did.

" good afternoon students. Today we will be doing partner work. Ok, Rapunzel and Anna, hiccup and merida, Jack and Elsa, etc."

Yay I'm with Jack and we're like perfect for this. We have to write an upbeat song about anything.
30 minutes later
The bell rang. I went straight to tadashi's dorm and opened the door. To this

"WHAT THE HELL TADASHI, YOU CHEATER, LYING IDIOT!! I HATE YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Tadashi stops and looks at me in shock and I run to my dorm crying.
I hear tadashi calling me and knocking on my door.

" Elsa please let me in."  I open the door and slap his ugly face.
" why me?" I said before I slapped him again and slammed the door.

Jack's POV
I go to Elsa's dorm to talk about the song and I see tadashi outside with slap marks on his face. He must of cheated on her, wait till hiccup gets a load of this.

10 minutes later
Hiccup finally arrived and looked furious.
"wait until I get my hands on him." trust me he was furious. We run over to tadashi and hiccup just starts yelling at tadashi.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER." hiccup punched him multiple times until Elsa opened the door.

She looked like she'd been crying for awhile so I went over to her and comforted her.

" hiccup get off him." her eyes started to tear up when she saw tadashi's face. Hiccup got off him and Elsa ran to him and hugged him.

"sis, please tell me what he did to you." hiccup started to cry a bit because someone had hurt his sister.

"he cheated on me with a girl that doesn't even go here."
I felt like punching him now but instead I told him off.

"look here tadashi, if you mess with my best friends sister I will hunt you down and you will regret being born. GOT IT?!?" I sounded so tough but I'd do anything for Elsa and hiccup and my mates.

Tadashi nodded and ran back to his dorm.

"Ha that's what you douche bag." I went over to calm two sad people.

"thanks Jack and hicc I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here. Jack why did you come over earlier?"

" just about the song." I know Elsa won't do it and that's fine.

"oh I forgot. Wanna do it in my dorm. "

"uh yeah sure."