Chillin' out.

Elsa's POV

Why? I mean just why? The doctor said I couldn't go to prom. WWWHHHYYY!???! Atleast I get to spend the night with Jack.

It's only 3 am. Ugh I can't sleep. Again. The shark bite hurts like hell. Stupid shark.

I text Jack.

📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱

E: hey.

J: what are you doing up. It's 3 am.

E: well I have a serious injury that hurts like hell and prevents me from sleeping. You?

J: just woke up.

E: oh sorry.

J: it's not your fault.

E: so what are we doing tonight?

J: I can't tell.

E: why?😫

J: it's a surprise.😏

E: fine. See ya later. Love you frosty.

J: love you forever and always snowflake.

📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱

Aww. He's so romantic. I go to sleep happily dreaming about Jack.

8 AM THAT MORNING

I'm sooo tired. I groan getting up. I can't go to school for a week. So I think about what to do.

I call Hans and Jake asking them to come over. They agreed. Why them you may ask. Because they don't go to school a lot so yeah.

They come over and see me. They look absolutely shocked.

"what happened?" Jake asked worriedly.

"I was at the beach swimming and a shark bit me. I almost died. Sadly I can't go to prom, but jacks planned something for me." I giggle.

They look at me then each other then me again. They laugh.

"we are gonna have the best day of your life." Hans said cheerfully.

They go behind me and push my wheelchair out the door. I see the others and wave. They come over.

"hey guys." I said happily. Jack kneeled down to my height.

"well someone's in a good mood." he kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"well these two knuckleheads said I was gonna have the best day of my life." I say pointing to Hans and Jake.

"You better not hurt her. She's very delicate now." Jack and hiccup said sternly to Hans and Jake. They nodded.

"okay bye guys. Love you frosty." I kiss his cheek before Hans and Jake push me away.

"WOOHOO!" I squeal excitedly.

"OK, first to the ice cream parlor." Hans said. I clap my hands like a four year old. The guys laugh and I do too.

We got to the ice cream parlor and went to the counter.

"what would you like?" The lady said sweetly.

"triple chocolate surprise please." I say politely. The lady nodded and in atleast two seconds she gave me my ice cream. I thank her. Jake paid.

"next the park." Jake says pointing in the parks direction.

I see the park.

"what now?" I ask. They smirk at each other.

"this." they both said and shouted now. All of the sudden little kids come out with a sign saying ' get well soon Elsa.'

" You guys are the best." I say and pull them into a hug. The kids come over and give me a hug.

We left and went to a bunch of places.

5 HOURS LATER.

It's around lunchtime. I've literally had the best day of my life.

"guys, can we go back. I'm allowed in the cafeteria." I ask sweetly.

"sure els." they both said. Then pushed me towards the school.

THE CAFETERIA

Hans and Jake push me through the door and over to my friends table.

"hey guys." I say happily. Again.

"how was it?" punzie asked.

"it was amazing. They took me to the ice cream parlor then the park where little kids made a sign saying get well soon Elsa. Then they all came over and hugged me. Then we went to the fair. Then we just strolled around. Kids asked if they could sign and decorate my cast so yeah. I can't wait for tonight." I say excitedly.

Jack chuckled. Hmm? I wonder why?

"it's going to be the best night of your life." Jack said sweetly.

"why do you do this to me?!?" I whined like a baby. They all laughed at me. I know it was a joke, so I turned my wheelchair around and left.

"ELSA COME BACK!!" I heard the guys yell but I ignored them. Hehe.

I'm in my room. Waiting for them to burst in and apologize.

BAM!!

"WE'RE SORRY!!" they yelled. I mean they just broke down my door. I was laughing my head off.

"why you laughing?" Anna asked curiously.

"cause you just got pranked,"I laugh hysterically." and who's gonna pay for the door?" they look at each other. Then laugh nervously.

"I'll fix it snowflake." Jack said sweetly.

"guys we got to go. Class starts in five minutes! Bye cuz." punzie said and left with the others. Including hans and jake.

I'm all alone. I decided just to sleep.

4 HOURS LATER

I feel someone shaking me. But I can't be bothered.

"Snowflake, snowflake wake up." His sweet voice called.

"Morning frosty." I yawned. Jack helps me into my wheelchair.

"It's time." He chuckles. I gasp of excitement. We go to his room, which has a tv, PlayStation, popcorn bar, and a bunch of beanbags.

"Wow. What first?" I gasp in amazement.

"Movie? TFIOS?" Jack asked.  I nodded and prepared popcorn.

DURING THE MOVIE

Oh god this movie is emotionally messing with me. I'm crying and then I'm happy and then crying again. It's like a never ending cycle. 

"Are you ok snowflake?" Jack asked me. I nodded wiping a few tears away.

AFTER THE MOVIE

To be honest, I probably finished half the popcorn in jacks thing.

"Video games?" I ask pointing to his PlayStation.

"Yes!! The best girlfriend in the world right here." He said. I laughed trying to hide my blush.

We played and played and played until I nearly fell asleep.

"Goodnight frosty." I yawn.

"Goodnight snowflake." He says.

"Oh Jack. My parents want me to visit and I was wondering if you would like to come?" I ask.

"Sounds cool." He says. I fell asleep. I dreamt about meeting my parents.