Meeting elsas parents...

Jacks POV

"Hiccup, what are your parents like?" I ask hiccup, who is searching through MY clothes for HIS date.

"Well, mum is loving and cares very much about us. And dad, well he's very controlling and overprotective when it comes to Elsa. So I don't know how he'll feel." He said, trying on my hoodie.

"DON'T TOUCH MY HOODIE!" I yelped before snatching it off him. He was shocked.

"Uhh sorry. Elsa likes the smell of my hoodies and you'll ruin it." I chuckle.

"Geez Jack. Calm down. You're lucky Anna and I are coming with you." Hiccup joked.

" gee. Thanks for the confidence boost." I say sarcastically.

Once hiccup left, I searched through my clothes for something fancy.

I find a nice black suit. I try it on. Not my colour. And then I finally found it:

 And then I finally found it:

Perfect.

Elsa's POV

I'm trying to find a dress for merida for her date with hiccup. Once we all get married, Eugene, kristoff and merida will be family.
The whole gang will be related.

"aha! Found it." I squealed excitedly. I found mer the perfect dress.

"perfect thanks Elsa." mer said. I nodded and pit my thumbs up as she left.

I started searching for a dress for me.

After hours of searching I found something that looked amazing on me.

Perfect

Perfect. I'm ready.
📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
E: hey frosty I ready.

J: same. I'll come over now.

E: ok. Love you.

J: love you too.
📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱

A few minutes of waiting, Jack is at my door.

"hey snowflake. Let's go." Jack said, giving me his hand. I take it.

We walk to hiccups place then Anna's. We're ready.

AT THE PARENTS HOUSE

We walk up to the door and Elsa knocked. Her mum was standing there.

"MY SWEETHEARTS!! YOU'RE HERE!" her mum said and tackled them into a hug.

"Great to see you too mum. And this is my boyfriend Jack, hiccups girlfriend and my best friend merida and Anna's boyfriend kristoff." Elsa introduced us.

"well it's nice to meet you. I'm Idunn." Idunn said.

We went inside and a tall man with gingery blonde hair.

"DADDY!" Elsa squealed, running to her dad and hugging him.

"welcome back kiddos," he suddenly stared at me."who's this?" he growled.

"this is my boyfriend Jack." Elsa said, walking over to me and side hugging me.

"Boyfriend?!?" her dad yelled.

"adgar, she's old enough to have her own boyfriend without you controlling her non stop." Idunn told adgar firmly.

Adgar glared at me. But then sighed and put his hand out. I shook it professionally. 

After that we just ate. Adgar kept glaring at me but I ignored it.

When it was time to leave, idunn hugged us. Adgar shook our hands. When he came to me, he stopped.

"take care of my daughter. Please." adgar whispered. I nodded and hugged him. He tensed up at first but then he hugged back.

We said our goodbyes and left.

"My family next." I smirked.

"what's with the smirk?" she asked suspiciously. 

"oh, no reason." I said. My family is a handful. Prepare Elsa.

A/n

Hey guys. How ya doing? This is just a quick shout out to ElsaCrystalFrost, BugabooKittyPotter, and Allyc559.

ElsaCrystalFrost: talk to me through comment in chillin' out.

Bugabookittypotter: for writing a jelsa fanfic.

Allyc559: for those great discussions we had.

Jelsa0 out!! Bye genies.