Snowflake?

(a/n that pic ⬆️ is a true fact!)

Elsa's POV

I'm in class staring at Jack. What? He looks cute trying to learn. He sees me and smiles. I wave.

"Elsa, please pay attention." Mrs belle said.

"yes Mrs Belle." I blush from embarrassment.

AFTER CLASS

I'm in my dorm listening to Shawn mendes. Then I get a text. Obviously it's Jack.

' hey snowflake. Wanna come to my dorm for a movie in ten?'- Jack.

' hell yeah. See you in ten.' - Elsa.

I put on my movie clothes.

I walk out of my dorm

I walk out of my dorm. Lock the door and bring my keys. I go downstairs. That's right. There are two story's just for dorms.

I try and find his dorm. Was it 249. Yes found it. I knock on the door but theirs no response. I open the door. Oh come on life. Why are you so cruel. You wanna know what I walked into. Well pretty much the same thing with tadashi.

 Well pretty much the same thing with tadashi

Instead of yelling. I slam the door with me still in his dorm.
I'm crying my eyes out. Jack stops and looks at me.

"snowflake?" he said sadly. I felt anger inside me and let it out.

" YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT ANYMORE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. YOU'RE JUST LIKE TADASHI, YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME BUT THEN YOU KISS SOMEONE ELSE AND ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!" I cried and stormed out. Ugh I'm such a fool. I don't a need a man.

"hey" I heard from behind me. I turn around and see Hans and Jake.

"what do you want?" I ask angrily. They looked at me worriedly.

" we just wanted to see if you were alright and apologize and say thank you." they said sweetly. Strange.

"1. I'm fine. 2. I forgive you it wasn't your fault. 3. Thank you for what?" I questioned.

"thank you for getting rid of pitch. We were forced into joining him." Hans said sadly. I felt bad for them both.

I hugged them and invited them to my dorm. Along with punzie, anna, hiccup, mer, Eugene and kristoff.

Like fifteen minutes later they all came. Hiccup saw Hans and Jake and was about to punch them but I stopped him.

"did you read the sign hic, it says violence free zone. Anyway their my friends now."

Everyone froze. But nodded in agreement. We watched Titanic. I ended up crying my eyes out.

"where's Jack to support his girlfriend." hiccup said. I cried even more. Hans and Jake were comforting me.

"ex girlfriend." I whispered. But obviously not quietly enough.

"WHAT?!?" Anna screamed.

" HE DUMPED YOU?!?" punzie yelled.

"No I dumped him." I said sadly.

"WHY?!?" they all yelled.

"because he cheated on me. Exactly like tadashi." I was crying my eyes out. Anna was helping me out.

Hiccup stormed out. I ran after him. He was going to hurt Jack.

" hiccup stop please." I begged.

"no, he lied to you. He promised me he wouldn't hurt you but he did." he said angrily. I stopped and got annoyed. I froze his feet.

"now you listen to me mister. Hurting Jack may make you feel better. But what about Me? Hmm did you ever think how I feel when you do this. No you don't. OK so do what you what you want but think about how I feel or Anna feels." with that I unfroze his feet and left.

Hiccups POV

How dare he!! But Elsa's right. As usual. I still go to jacks dorm. His doors open. He was on his bed crying. I walk in.

"dude, you broke a promise to your best friend. Why?" I say sadly.

"hiccup, she came in as I was setting up for a movie with Elsa. Then she walks up to me and kisses me as Elsa walked in. I'm being honest. You have to believe me."