First date part one

Jack's POV
So Elsa and I are officially together. YAY. I think I'll ask her out today for lunch, because it's Saturday.

I walk to her door and decide to pull a prank. So I knock and here's how it went.

E: who is it?

J: it pitch let me in.

E: GO AWAY!! IF YOU DON'T I WILL FREEZE YOU.

J: fine I just wanted to say that I have Jack.

E: wait. (runs over to the door and opens it.) You leave... Jack?

J: ha haha. Fooled ya.

And that was the end of the prank. I wiped away tears from laughing. I see Elsa giggling and I smile.

" May I come in?" I asked. She looked at me like seriously.

"You may frosty." she giggled as I walked in. I sat on her couch. She sat next to me. She looked tired but beautiful as always.

'' so did you just come to stare at me or did you have some thing to say." she stated and I sat there.

" uh yeah I was wondering if you would go out with me you know since we're official." I asked really nervously and she looked shocked.

" ARE YOU KIDDING I WOULD LOVE TO!!" she jumped up and gave me a big bear hug. I responded and tackle/hugged her down to the ground. I start tickling Elsa up and down.

" AHHHHHHHHHHH!! JACK STOP IT!!" She screamed giggly  then all of the sudden hiccup and Anna and the others burst in. 

"FROST!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Anna and hiccup screamed from the top of their lungs. Me and Elsa jumped and then laughed hysterically.

"just asked her out and tickled her that's all."

" oh sorry and... JELSA FOREVER." Anna squealed and punzie joined in for the last part.

I'M
GOING
ON
A
DATE
WITH
ELSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY.