ÊPÏŁŌĞÚĘ

2018

It's been a year. Everyone had been so happy. Michael and Hannah had been happily together for so long. Luke and Caroline were inseparable for they had 200+ years to make up for. Ashton, months after the accident, finally made a move for the girl he liked, Karissa. Turns out she really liked him too. They soon began to date and she had gotten along with everyone very well.

It took a while for Caroline's parents to understand but they finally did. They moved out and visit everyone frequently.

Everyone was happy and they could finally sleep peacefully.

"Guys, it's two in the fucking morning, can you stop fucking for two seconds?" Calum groaned, knocking at Caroline and Luke's door. The noises of the two had woken him up.

"Maybe you should've thought've that before you brought Isabelle over!" Luke yelled.

"It was one time!"

"Twice!" Caroline piped in.

"Fine, fuck the rest of the night." Calum groaned.

"Thank you!" Luke shouted back and continued with the thuds.

"Just because they can touch each other doesn't mean they should." Michael yawned, exiting his room who awoke from the arguing.

"Says the one who doesn't come back from Hannah's until two days later." Calum rolled his eyes.

"At least I don't bring her over here." Michael smirked.

"Twice." Calum facepalmed.

"At least Ashton has his own place to take Karissa to." Michael mentioned.

"True." Calum nodded and shrugged. "Coffee and Fifa?"

"Coffee and Fifa." Michael yawned again but nodded as him and Calum walked downstairs to enjoy their coffee and Fifa at two in the fucking morning.

THE END... AGAIN.

A/N: Wooooooo it's ovverrrrrrrrr or ohh nooo?

Idk but that was so fun to make!! I dreamt of this when I fell asleep in class :)

I hope you enjoyed The Caroline Cycle. Thank you for reading!!!!! :D