3 - Wedding Day

** Author's pov  **

You're mom and dad hardly forced you to marry him. At the first you rejected it , but finally here you're wearing your white wedding dress. Yes, finally , you forced to marry him. You're deep in thinking what to do, avoid the wedding was the best thing came to your mind at the first place. But everything stopped when you heard your Mrs.Jeon , jungkook's mom entered instead your room.

" Ohhh, My Hawonieee, you look so beautiful darling , " She pecked your forehead. You smiled simply.

" How much i'm glad to have a daughter in law like you, I'm really , thank full to you my darling , "

" Not a big deal Mr. Jeon , i also gonna have wonderful mother in law ever, " You didn't want to break her heart saying someone worse since she is so kindfull and also she is spending hard days of her sick life.

** Jungkook's pov **

I still can't believe why the hell she agreed to marry me, i'm the one who she hates mostly and now she is gonna marry me. Ridiculous ...I have to marry that awful girl 
The wedding function started. Her father led the way her to me. "What the hell??? " My heart started to pound a bit fast. Why is that, I saw she was staring at me. 

Everything was happening so peacefully until the celebrant ask me to kiss her.

" What?? Yahh, don't do that , you will die " Hawon mumbled when leaned her. I could see she was burning like a crazy when lean her to kiss her, Her eyes become redden. Her breathe become faster. Finally , i kissed her forehead.

" Uhhh..." She sighed in a low tone. That's good, i don't wanna kiss her, because my girl is here and i don't wanna make her feel bad. I focused to hyuna who is glaring at Hawon. It's funny when A man interposition between two women.

" Ohooo jungkookieee, Do you shy to kiss her toward us, " It was Namjoon one from my gang teasing around me.

" No hyeong , He kept it for tonight , Isn't that?? " Taehyung patted on my back.

" Shut up you all " they began to joke more as i continue yelling at them. Hawon just kept quite.

** Author's pov **

" Hey Hawon , we still can't believe that you fell in love with him, who you mostly hated when we were in highschool " It was Jin speaking to You. Your eyes widen when you hear that, your gaze hurriedly passed to Jungkook who was smirking at you.

" Ahh, yes,umm...it happened like that " You fake smiled.

" Congratulations Hawon " Everyone focused to the girl behind them and surprised by seeing her. Expect jungkook.
Your face totally turned to dark.

" Thank you " you replied carelessly.

" Hey, what are u doing here hyuna??" It was jimin asking that.

" Why do you care?? " He said in a annoy tone.

Hyuna, She is Jungkook's current girlfriend and Jimin's EX. That's why Jimin's expressions changed so widely when he saw her. But one thing. All of them don't know that Jungkook and Hyuna still in a relationship. Because both of them care to hid it from them. Because others cursed at jungkook when he started to date with Jimin's EX Hyuna..

After all of that You and Jungkook visted the hotel where you and Jungkook have to spend your first night.

Both of you arrived to the hotel room. Jungkook put himself in to bathroom for take a bath. Both of you didn't even talk to each others after you arrived there. You felt so angry because you're still wearing your heavy dress. While he bathing , you undressed your dress and put some light clothes.
You're watching out of the balcony, you saw jungkook come out and put himself on the bed. After that you took your bath. You came out side but you couldn't see jungkook there. But you didn't care about that since you're not interesting in him. Instead you felt so free and happy when he not around him, specially it become your first night.

Time passed little by little , it almost dinner time. You were waiting for him. But there is no clue about what happened to him. You took your phone and dialed his number. But no answer . You tried few time but no answer. Finally you sent a massage.

You - Hey, where are you ?

****

You - I'm gonna take dinner lonely

****

You - Fine i don't care where you're or what are you doing , One thing , don't dare to put yourself on the bed, beside me

you skipped your dinner and put yourself in to bed and easily drift to sleep , coz you were tired so much.

_______________________________

Short chapter ,
Hope you like it 😆

Next chapter -

What happened to jungkook ?

Comments and votes please

Have a nice day ahead😊

~Aska😉~
04-07-17