16- Evil Him pt.1

OMG girls did you see that? This book got watty rank 😭😭 #649, #975 and now it's #891 in #FANFICTIONS Do you know how much happy i'm 😭😭😊😊 Btw thank you for supporting me😘😘😘 Love you all❤️

ok, Back to story

__________________________________

* Author's pov *

Next day you were getting ready to go out, A beautiful pink casual dress with light make make up could give an adorable look.
You Didn't satisfy with your hair, You tied it once and again loosened it. Again Tied it to a bun..

" Ohh goshh..How am i suppose to fix my freaking hair..." You screamed in a bit high note.

" Let it go free..Loosened hair is beautiful for you " You heard that familiar voice of jungkook behind you..What?? Was he watching you all the time..

" Ahhmmm..Really " whispering that you let go your hair free..True that's the most beautiful way your hair looks.

After you done ready, you took your purse and was about to leave but your way crossed by Jungkook.

" Didn't you understand ?? I said you not to go out with that bastard " She said but in a quite calm tone..You smirked and didn't care him.

" Excuse me Mr. Jeon.. His has a nice name, Do you know that?

ok... it's Jimin...Park Jimin..And he is not a bastard like you Ok..."

" Does it hurt when I call him like that Mrs. Jeon ?? " What? He just called you Mrs.Jeon ..for the first time as you remember.

" Wait , what?? Did i hear it right ?? " you asked in a smirkfull tone.

" what? "

" Since When Did I become Mrs.jeon ? "

" Since We got married " He replied in an evil tone.

" Haha..." You slightly laugh and spoke up again.

" That's enough Jungkook..I can't laugh anymore ..." you said.

" I'm not joking " he said in a serious tone, exactly you found something weird in his gaze at you because it was a serious look.

" Whatever I'm leaving " Saying that you push him away and walked out.

" Hey....Stop ...." he screamed but you didn't care.

" I said stop " He yelled and ran after you until the front door. He was too late because you got in to the taxi you called while a go.

" awhhhh she is too much " He screamed and ruffled his own hair in anger..

" Wait...What's with me...Why am i caring about her this much..huh...whatever "

" But still she is going out with that bastard Jimin..."

he was mumbling that all unknowingly..

_______________________________

You Met Jimin at the same place where you two used to meet whole the time.

" Heyaa.....chim " You waved hands at him..but no respond from him.

" Hey...what's wrong ?? " you asked while sitting toward him.

" Heyy Jimin...I'm talking to you " You half screamed at him and finally smacked in his head playfully.

" Ohhh what?? " He asked like he wasn't in his sanity while a go. Of course yes...he wasn't in his sense since time you showed up toward him like an angel..That's how he felt.