6 - Jimin ??

A/N - I'm really sorry for late update , i am not in a position to update my stories , i finished this chapter few days a go so here....u go 😢😢

You mostly spend your day in the house while jungkook hanging out with Hyuna and with his friends..somedays he spend nights at Hyuna's place saying he is enjoying with his friends to his parents. So you have to make huge lies at his mom and dad. Poor them, they don't even know the real character of their one ond only child. He is playing two rolls. One as your lovable husband and their lovable son and one is you mostly call him as a Top class Jerk.

You were playing with your phone when you got a massage from unknown number.

[Unknown Number  - UN]

UN: Hey, how are you doing ?

You lifted your eyebrows but replied without any hesitation since you have no one to talk with.

You: I'm fine

Who is this??

UN: Ohh...So Since you don't know me ok..lets play, guess who am i??

You began to think about but no one u found special and close with u to ask your ins and outs

You: I'm sorry , but can you give me a hint?

UN: Ok, Someone who knows your secrets...

"Who??? Ummm..what's my secret ?? Ohh..Perhaps Jimin??"
A small smile creeped On your lips.

You: Jimin ?? Is that you??
-seen

You were waiting for reply but no..

Finally It was a call from that unknown number and yes you answered without thinking twice.

"Hello !! "

" Hey, Yes it's me Jimin" hearing his cheerful voice , a huge smile appeared in your lips.

Jimin- " So how are you ?? Are you really doing well??

You - ummm...might , but i'm bored ..staying at Home all the day is not my type...

Jimin - Ohh..that's sad

You - So how are you doing ?

Jimin - Nothing , just bored as you

You - Haha...

Jimin - So hawon since you have nothing to do, how about we meet up and share our crazy stuff while drinking a coffee ??

Really he is such a relief for your boring and dramatic life.

You - Ok...I really love it..

Jimin - My pleasure , so now it's  11.25 am..12.30 at Rainbow Cafe..

You - That's me I can have Ice cream instead Coffee ??

Jimin - Your wish..Ok hurry up..

You - Bye jimin..see you there..

Saying that you threw your phone away and jumped out from the bed..1st you have to ask from mom which means Jungkook's mom.

" It's Ok hawon , I know it's so boring to stay at home..."

" Thank you mom "

" I thought you have't so much friends to hangout "

You hesitate to answer but you since you already become a huge liar at her, it's easy to make more lies for your fun.

" No mom..i have, my classmates and few more..."