30- " I can "

Continue with previous chapter

Suddenly something came up to your mind, the things doctors said to you..

" If you put some effort on him..it may be work.. "

" He can feel everything what happens around him "

*Your pov*

" He can feel everything ??"  Everything ?? Yes, I will do that everything for you jungkook.. but what he really needs....

I began to think for movement.. I kept looking at him, his face... things began to fill in my mind.. I really know what he wants.. and that is what he really wanted from me.... but will it work??? Love.. love is all he need.. That's truth I did everything for him to get him well soon. But there is no any result. It seems because I did nothing what he wanted.. Is that love? The answer..
They says love can heal any wound..

" Jungkook ?? Do you really love me?? " That's all I wanted to asked from him before those troubles came in to my life...means...our life...right.. I could solve everything including what happened between Jimin and me..wait..." but nothing happened between us..." yeah... All I wanted is live with jungkook peacefully...But that awful Hyuna..she ruined them all.. At least she didn't show up here to  find how jungkook is doing now.. I don't like to say this.. "but she is such a Bi*ch ! "

Authors' pov

You had a seat beside him and took his hand..

" Jungkook... do you hear me??? Do you remember the day I said that We can talk in the morning ?? But you we didn't .. if we have talked, this won't be happened to you jungkook..."

" you know what? All I wanted to ask from you, Do you really love me? But.. if you really love me, how could Hyuna get pregnant with your baby??  It's disgusting.. How can it be possible you to love me, I heard it clearly from Jimin..  "  You spoke up at him although he didn't hear them. But you wanted to believe that he can hear you, and he can answer you back..
That's true, you heard that clearly, you also wanted to love him back. That's why that day you came to find Jungkook. But after hearing that Hyuna is pregy with Jungkooks' baby, how could you fix your mind, that's why you said that you're gonna marry jimin.. that's why you ran out and that's why jungkook got accident instead you..

" Yahhh...when did I say that I'm pregnant with your husbands' baby??? " you heard that voice. Hyunas' voice.. You couldn't believe that she was there behind you while watching you...

" You?? " You screamed while wiping your tears.

" Yes... It's me, Bit*h Hyuna " She said.

What a surprise,  If she is pregnant, where is her belly...??

" How? Means where - " you totally mutter in shock,

" yeah..I know what do you wanna know... You heard that I'm pregnant.. but Really I am not , Mrs. Jeon Hawon " she said in a weird tone. When she said that, you felt like you're burning all over your body as your feet almost reached her and, land your palm on her face.

" Awch... " screaming that she held her cheek..

" Yahhh...How on the earth you could do something like this you bi*ch " you burt out at her..Tear almost began to drop down on your cheeks..
That's true, how could some play such bad dramma like Hyuna did..

" Yahh...When did I tell you that I'm pregnant ?? Did you hear it from me...?? Or someone else???? " Hyuna questioned while holding her redde cheek..

Wait...that's true, you didn't hear it from Hyuna..It's only something you heard from Jimin...But Jimin is not that bad person to do such a thing.. you lost through your unstoppable thoughts.