7- Getting weird

** Jungkook's pov **

It's Almost 10 pm and Hawon hasn't come back home yet. What  has happened to her?? This all because of that bastard..After She met him, the only thing she did was hanging out with him at least 4-5 times for a week. I heard the the door knob moving slowly revealing Hawon there.
" What is she doing right now ?? " I focused to her sending few dead glares at her but she ignored me like she can't see me.

" Where were you?? Why are you late?? "

She smirked at me.

" Why do  you care??" that was the only thing she asked as always. Yeah it has become something i hear, every time i ask that question from her.

** Your pov **

" where were you?? Why are you late?? " hah..what does he think about me?? You bastard, why are you even asking that..I don't know  why he is acting like he cares about me..As usual i ignored him and headed to bathroom straightly.

After i headed back to the room i found him sleeping on the bed so peacefully.

" Hah..how wonder , what a caring husband ..." I really want to throw some cold..no no..better some boil water at him but unluckily i have to control myself every time i see you bastard..
Count on your luck..

** Author's pov **

jungkook woke up at middle of night because his phone began to ring and it was Hyuna. He answerd that within his sleepy mood.

Jungkook- Baby..??

Hyuna - Jungkook, Tomorrow , My friends has arranged a party ...XXX pub evening at 7.30 Ok??

Jungkook - Hmm...Ok....Is this why did u call me at this hour ??

He asked in a bit annoy tone.

Hyuna - yes..why?? Any problem ??

Jungkook - * sighed * no...nothing ..what are u doing at this hour ?

Hyuna - I'm in Yoon seok's place...see you tomorrow darling ..love you 

Saying that she hung up before jungkook question about why she is with someone else at this hour..

He sat on the bed and found you are sleeping on the couch. The way you sleep could make him laugh.

" How clumsy " he mumbled while watching you.

You were trying to turn around and struggling to sleep properly. 

" Hey   ...." you were about to fall down from the couch but luckily  he jumped on the bed and caught you without letting you fall down. You didn't even wake up after got that trouble but slept in your dreamland. You were in his arms and you moved in to his chest to find warmth to make you feel better in your sleepiness. Holding you in his arms even so closer could make his heart racing up faster..He hardly manage to breathe and slowly placed you again on the couch without making you wake up. He covered you from the blanket and headed back to the bed and sat there while watching you again.

" Ahh...Why I feel so weird ?? " Asking that from himself he placed his hand on his left chest which means on his heart. He shook his head and leaned again on the bed to have a good sleep.

Next morning jungkook was playing with his phone when your phone began to ring  showing the caller ID as  Jimin. You quickly ran out from the bathroom to pick it up.

" So fast " jungkook smirked at you while holding your phone and it's still ringing. You quickly ran to him and tried to snatched your phone but he blocked you.