13- Jimin Vs Husband

Sorry for late update , I really am sorry for let you wait for new chapi..Sorry again...

Next day -

you woke up with rings of your phone..you rubbed your heavy eyes and answer the to the call without checking the caller ID..

" H - He..lo " You answered with your voice cracked.

" Good Morning Sleepy head " Hearing that cheerful voice, your eyes landed on the table clock..It shows already 9 a.m..

" OMG...Chim..I'm sorry ...I.." You said in a panic and heard him chuckled.

" I knew that you're gonna wake up lately..." He replied while chuckling..

" I'm sorry ...I just wanna half an hour .."

" No No hawonieee...Take your time , I have few stuff to do...lets meet at 10.30 Ok?? " He said..

" Ok ..." Saying that you hung up and ran to the bathroom..

After A hour, you are ready, Wearing a dark red casual dress with light makeup and loosened hair could give you a brilliant look..You didn't even have time to check about jungkook..Because you knew that he wasn't at home...You felt your stomach growling so badly for breakfast but you didn't care and Headed to where you and Jimin gonna meet up. You took a Taxi and headed there..

You came to the usual caffe where you and Jimin used to meet up.
While walking inside you bumped in to someone's hard chest and yeah hearing his voice you blushed a little..Because you knew it was Jimin..

" Ohoo...Beautiful...Where are you going in this hurry ?? "

" Yay....I'm going to meet a Short pumpkin  " You replied teasefuly making him pout..

" Are you calling me pumpkin ...even short ....????? oHhhhhhhh My heartuuuuu..." Saying that in a pathetic tone he held his chest and began to scream so dramatically, taking everyone's attention around you...

" Yay...Stop it Idiot ..everyone  is laughing at us ..." You lightly hit on his chest and he began to chuckle...

" Ok Ok ma'am...."

Both of you headed to the table in the corner and both of you sat the way facing to each others..

" So...??? " He couldn't finish..

" I'm da*n hungry now..." You said making him burst in to laughter..

" I know Idiot..." Saying that he headed to the counter and came back after few minutes..

" Wowwww....." you're almost dribling because that delicious look Sandwiches and hot chocolate he bought for you..

" Like it...?? " he asked..

" It's a big yes chim...." Saying that you took a bite..

After you done eating, he began to ask your ups and downs..

" So...How are you Hawonieee ?? " He stepped to a long conversation.

" Hmmmn....Nothing good Jimin...Life is a mess " you replied after took a deep breath.

" Jungkook ...The reason right ? "

" Ohh no Jimin...Please just stop talk about him...Can we do something fun instead ??? " You asked and he nodded saying ' sorry ' 

After that you two came to Amusement park..

" Woahh, such a long time time for the last time i came here " You sighed saying that but there is a huge smile on your lips..for awhile jimin was staring at you without your knowledge..