5 - My Room

** Author's pov **

You two back to seoul and came Jungkook's home, because his mom asked to come home when you back after honeymoon. You have visited his home since your mom and his mom are closers and his mom asked you to come and vist her with your mom..But today , you're no longer just  the daughter of her best friend..you're her daughter in law..it makes you feelings uncomfortable and mostly weird..sometimes a disgust..As soon as you two entered the home his mom hugged you tightly screaming your name...

" Ohhh my hawonieee ...my beautiful Daughter ...finally you're here " She pecked your forehead saying that. You felt weird but you're happy for her although you're not happy with married her jerk son. She didn't even peek at jungkook her son but ask about your ins and outs..you saw jungkook was sending you empty glares..but u ignored him.

" So jungkook ....How was the last few days...* Blinks * mean your ...." he cut off her.

" Mom..it's a relief finally you focused to me.." he said in a bit angry tone making his mom laugh.

" Ohh my...Are u jealous ?? " mom began to tease him as his expressions changed more anger.

" Ok...Since he is not gonna answer me, Hawon..how was the trip?? Did he bother you too much.." Hearing that, your heart began to pound..since it was just a boring and worse days ever, what should u make as an answer..you sent jungkook a glare expecting him answer instead u..but no..

" It was fine..." you lied.

" Fine ?? Is that it??" Making u shivers , she asked again.

" No i mean ....It..It was amazing ...We spent a wonderful time..." you hardly managed to answer..

" That's good darling ..."

Mom cupped your cheeks asking so many questions  about honeymoon trip making u suffocation.

" aww darling , why are u keep calling me Mrs. Jeon ?? Just call me Mom..Since now i want be your mom coz i deserve you not only as my daughter in law..you such a daughter for me..."

" Ok...Mom.." You felt so happy to hear that..coz thinking his mother and father treat u better unlike jungkook..u can live quite better..

** jungkook's pov **

I couldn't find myself  being angry while Watching my mom treats her like her own daughter a but felt weird. I don't know why, but that's the truth. My mom is such a hard person for Someone to escape from her nonstop crazy questions. I saw Hawon's face turned little by little to dark when my mom began to ask about our honeymoon.. first i felt afraid of her telling mom the truth because what happened while that trip...but i was wrong, she made huge lies at mom as she trust every single word of what hawon said to her..my mom loves her a lot,

But this is not i want to happen..I want hyuna to be her daughter in law and mom treats her like her daughter..but what's happening now?? I knew that my mom likes Hawon alot but never expected this much..finally she wanted hawon to be her daughter in law and it happened like her wish...I don't know  what to do..but i'm happy to see my mom's happiness even with This awful girl although She and his family want only our money.
I know that, why she agreed to marry me..because her mom like our money and it's not my mom or I they love..I can let it happen since i want to be with Hyuna and there is no Problem with My wife me to be with Hyuna...That is the relief i got by marrying Hawon which means marrying someone Not Likes me or loves me but hates me...

" Jungkook ...She look tired...Bring her to room...i will call u when the dinner is ready..." mom focused to me asking me to bring her to room...My room...And i found her facial expressions changing so widely when i asked her to come with so gently although i was just acting.