Bonding with the boys

Her thin body

Maybell's pov
1 week later

I knew Damon and Stefan looked at me as a sister but the girls don't understand. They had complained all week and Elena was having her sulking week but I refused to let Stefan baby her.

"Let's do something" Stefan said and I got confused "what?" I asked and moved to sit in Nikky's lap. He put his left arm around my waist and held my close making sure I was warm with his right. Damon smirked as he watched us "are you going to the dance tonight sweetie?" He asked me "I don't have any clothes" I tell them. I had been here all week and I showered and shaved for the first time and I was getting better but I would always go back into my worn out hoody.

Damon vamp sped away and came back with an outfit of his shirt and jeans "put these on and we will help you go shopping" he said and I tried taking off my hoodie for it to be torn off "you won't need it anymore" Stefan said but quickly looked away when he realized I was completely naked. Damon helped me put on the pants and the button up shirt that both fit me as much as a little girl trying on her fathers clothes. They chuckled and then I put on Stefan's 'small' socks since I am literally bone with skin clinging to me. "Ric, why don't you carry her and I will heal her with my blood in the car." Damon suggested and I was quickly in 'Ric's' arms. He carried me to Damon's car and sat me in the back seat "wait" I said and looked at Damon "can I sit on your lap and help you drive. I've never been in a car before but I have seen you drive yo- ckck ca ca" I began to cough and heard something crake. I began to hurt and felt a smooth, warm liquid go down my throat. I heard my bones crack and it felt amazing "all healed" Damon smirks his 'sexy smirk' as I call it.

I was sitting on Damon's lap and moving the steering wheel as he helped me move it. We finally made it to the mall and Damon heard my stomach growling "it's the blood it is healing your body and increasing your appetite" he explained and I hugged him "thank you dammy " I said and he looked at me with fake annoyance "dammy?" He questioned "yep I'm going to give you all nicknames Damon is Dammy, Stefan is R.I.P.S or rip for short, ric I-" I was cut of by a confused Stefan "rips?" He asked "Rest In Peices like all the people who piss you off." I explained and Damon chuckled "anyway Ric is Nancy" I say and the guys laughed "why" he asked "I liked it better than syhasp- Surprised You Have A small penis" he groaned as the guys laughed "ok let's give the originals some nicknames.
Kol will be- Bat Boy
Rebekah will be - BB for Blonde Bitch
Elijah will be - Caveman
Niklaus will be - Wolfboy
Finn will be - Cutie
Fraya will be - crazy bitch
Mikael is - bad papa
Esther is - bitchy witchy" I say and the guys looked at me scared "you just called a powerful witch a bitch" 'Ric' said "its fine what's she going to do rise from the grave" I giggled knowing that would happen later. I hopped on Stefan's back "onwards rips" I say and he laughed he held my legs and the guys followed.

We went to the food court first and I sat on Stefan's lap "lil S" I heard Damon say and I looked confused "little Salvatore" he smiled. I hugged him and he put his arms around me pulling me to him. "I love you" I say and he rubbed my back "I love you too sweetie" he replied. I knew everything was going to change tonight but it was fun while it lasted. I moved to cuddle with Stefan and he picked me up I was getting healthier but he still carried me "Nancy help me" I say as Stefan lifted me in the air with one hand.

We got to a store called la senza and my body had healed and was healthy and I didn't look starved anymore. I had 36 D breasts and I was small in panties. The guys got me all lace and thongs except for 'Ric' who got me an 'outfit' and I glared at him. He smirked and we bought everything. Than we went to a dress store. "Okay we need a dress for the 60s" Stefan said as I was on his back. We walked around and I smiled "can I just wear a pretty dress? Peas Dammy" I said and gave him puppy dog eyes while pouting my lip. Over the last week I have made it his weakness "okay" he mumbled and I smiled "come on Rip we don't have all day" I giggled and felt Stefan move. As we were dress shopping I found all the dresses I want to wear and in the future would need.

As we went to pay I saw her. Elena Gilbert was here. "I will be right back" I say and they nod. I went over to her and smiled "uh hi" I said nervously "hello I'm Elena" she said and I smiled "I know I'm Maybell" I tell her and she got confused "it's nice to meet you" I tell her and she smiled "nice to meet you too. How do you know who I am?" She asked "oh Dammy and Rips told me about you" I lied and she got confused "rips and Dammy?" She asked "Stefan and Damon" I tell her. She looked a little annoyed "how do you know you them" she asked "I met them a week ago and Stefan is buying me new clothes" I say and she rolled her eyes before walking away angry.

I walked back to the guys a little sad and told them what happened. Stefan was a little shocked and hugged me "it's okay Baby sis" he said and held me tight.