The 60's dance

Elena's pov

After talking to that girl Bluebell or whatever I came home and got ready for the dance before going over to Stefan and Damon's house. When I got there I saw a car I never knew could be so real. It was an identical car to Sam and Dean's from Supernatural. I wondered who it belonged to and saw a big blue bow on top of the hood.

I walked in dressed in my 60's outfit and saw Damon and Stefan smiling while talking to each other "come on sweetie it's almost time to go and Stefan has already promised you a dance" Damon smirked "you have to dance with her too in whatever she w...

I walked in dressed in my 60's outfit and saw Damon and Stefan smiling while talking to each other "come on sweetie it's almost time to go and Stefan has already promised you a dance" Damon smirked "you have to dance with her too in whatever she wears." Stefan chuckles "hey guys" I say and they both turn to me and smile before we hear heals clicking down the stairs and I saw the girl from the mall today. "What is she doing here?" I asked and looked at her outfit "lil Salvatore you finally ready baby girl?" Damon smiled as she made it down the stairs "how do I look Rips?" She asked looking at Stefan and he smiled "perfect. We got you something" he told her and she looked confused "since you don't know your birthday Ric said tonight would be perfect to choose for your birthday. So happy 16th Princess" Damon said and tossed her a pair of keys. They both took a hand and Alaric smiled as they walked out the door "she's amazing isn't she" he said and I frowned "bet she's just a gold digger" I said and walked outside.

On the way to the dance Stefan and Maybell took her car and Damon and I took our own. As we got there Maybell was giggling hugging a laughing Stefan and Damon was walking to them "what's so funny?" I asked "she drives like a maniac if u were human I would have had a heart attack" Stefan explained "come on I want to see Stefan's moves" she giggled and looped arms with both of them as the walked towards the dance.

Maybell's pov
I smiled and couldn't believe Klaus chose today to be my birthday. It was perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better. After my dance with Stefan and a couple with Damon I moved towards 'Ric' "Hello Nikky" I whispered as I covered his eyes from behind. He quickly turned around and put me in a position so we were slow dancing "hello love" he whispered in my ear "so tonight's the big night" I say and he frowns "are we still going to talk?" He asked with genuine care "of course. We share a birthday, who else would I celebrate it with? Besides I would miss you to much and I don't want to lose you I need to keep you out of trouble when you become a hybrid" I smiled and he looked at me with hope "yes Niklaus Mikaelson frees his hybrid side and then protects the most beautiful trybid ever. Nothing hurts her no matter what she is your hope" I tell him "trybrid? How is that possible?" He questioned "because her father is the most magical man ever. He may have rough edges but when it comes to her he would turn the world to hell if it meant listening to her little giggle and would kill any person who tried to hurt her even if it was impossible" I say and felt happy knowing his future would be amazing and filled with happiness and impossibility.

After a couple dances I kissed his cheek and let him move on with his plan. I moved to Jeremy and started talking to him before I asked him to dance.

Damon took me back to the boarding house after we made sure Bonnie was alive and he hugged me on the front porch. "Did you know?" He whispered and I felt tears as I nodded into his shoulder "please don't leave me" I beg him and I felt him kiss my forehead "I'm not going anywhere. He saved you and made sure you were happy. Even if I hate him and try to kill him, you are a Salvatore now and no matter how much we get mad and angry at each other we are family." He rubbed my back and picked me up "what does Stefan think?" I asked "he is with Elena right now. They're inside" he told me and I kissed his cheek. He put me down and we walked inside.

I walked in and saw Elena crying. She looked mad and marched towards me making me scared but what I didn't expect was the stinging sensation before I heard continues loud screaming and I had a heavy pain on my chest.