Homecoming

Her dress

Maybell's pov
I stole Raina cruise's sword. She was in a coma and about 79. I also made hybrids for Klaus since I knocked him unconscious a few days before I left and I had taken his blood. I also had Elena blood from Damon when we were in the mountains. I had made 50 hybrids and tonight was the night Mikael dies. I went to Tyler's knowing that's were the party was and sent all the hybrids to set up. I walk in the kitchen and saw a guy. "hello sweetheart" he said and grabbed my ass. "Do not touch me" I said and he smirked "okay sweetheart. You know I'm a little tired how about you" he smiled I was so angry I punched him in the nose and grabbed his 'package'. He groaned but was in to much pain to move. I dragged him out to the fountain and shoved him in "you touch me again and I will break you" I said and then saw his eyes change yellow. I ran until I spotted Niklaus talking to Tyler and ran to him. I rapped my arms around him as the hybrid walked to us "hello to you too love" Niklaus said and looked down at me "I was just about to have a snack " the hybrid said and I kicked him "go lick your balls like the dumbass puppy you are" I said "she's with me" Niklaus said and rapped his arms around me "where have you been love? And why did you push him in the fountain" he asked me taking my hand and walking away with me "I was doing something and he grabbed my ass and asked me if I was tired like I would have sex with that tiny weenie" I said upset and he put his arm around me "I love you" he told me and I smiled. I looked up at him and kissed him. I pulled away and smiled.

I walked to the hybrids and took the sword from Ryan and the hybrids went to surround the front yard. "Still hiding behind your-" Mikael stopped when he saw me "hello papa Mikaelson it's nice to finally meet you. Before we get started let me explain you will lose and it's either by the hands of Niklaus or if I'm really angry it's by the hands of me." I told him "how can he kill me when I compelled his hybrids?" Mikael smirked I walked up to him and outside hugging him before I spoke"I know the future" I whispered and pulled away rapping my arms around Niklaus "I love you too wolfboy" I smiled and gave him the sword "shove it through his heart" I told him "attack" Mikael yelled but the hybrids were suddenly pinned down and 6 hybrids had Mikael restrained "you may have compelled the ones he had so far but I made 50 who only listen to me and are sired to Niklaus" I told him and Niklaus stabbed Mikael in the chest but was suddenly on his Knees screaming. I took the sword out of Mikael after his soul was collected and Stefan attacked Damon "stop!" I yelled and they both looked at me. I moved and tackled them both "I missed you so much" I said and felt their arms around me "I missed you too" they say and we laid there "no hug for me love?" Niklaus asked "I gave you a kiss, bite me" I giggled realizing what I said.

That night was spent getting the hybrids to take over a hotel and me sleeping with 3 guys in Niklaus's huge ass bed. (Klaus, Damon, Stefan)