Rebekah back in her coffin

Maybell's pov
I walked downstairs and slapped Niklaus "the only friend I had and you dagger her. I love you but you drive me crazy. How could you do that after apologizing?" I said full of anger "she will be fine and as an apology I give you this" he said and gave me a box. I opened it and found a notebook and pencils, a key, new dresses, a calendar and a will to the house. " I figured you would need a notebook and calendar for planning events, parties, telling my hybrids what get, giving them notes on how you wish the house to be and dresses for those parties along with the will so you never feel like you need to ask permission to be free in your own home. As my apology presents" he said and I smiled at him "fine but only because no one has ever given me a house before" I said and started planning and taking notes on my future garden.

I returned when I saw a hybrid carrying Mindy's head "that's disgusting burn it" I told him and wolf to Niklaus and Tyler. "I'm going out for a while" I said and kissed there cheeks. "Tyler. Remember the fact that you are trying to side with the people beheading your supernatural race. You may not like what Niklaus asks of you but trust me no one dies except for a witch." I tell him and walk out.

I went to the dead witches house and down to the coffins open each one of them. I was surprised that I could see them but I was happy I could. I placed the baseball bat in Kol's coffin and touched his cheek but was suddenly somewhere else. I saw him sitting alone on a rock before a river "hello" I said and he turned to me "who are you?" He asked "I'm Maybell. I was placing something in your coffin I didn't think you would mind. But then I touched your cheek and I was here" I told him and he smiled "wow Kol Mikaelson actually smiles" I giggled and he looked at me "you know my name?" He asked "yeah. I know everything about you except for how you feel. I met your sister I wish we could have spent more time together until Niklaus daggered her. He deserved the slap I gave him even if he is giving me a garden" I told Kol and he looked at me with wide eyes "you slapped my brother" he said in shock "yeah. Also you will be awake soon and I'm going to take you, Finn and Rebekah shopping. And you and I are going to have a room to dance in and blast music in and have paint ball wars and just get crazy in. And then we can have sleepovers in the extra bed I'm getting in the mansion Niklaus is building for you guys" I told him. We talked for hours before saying goodbye and I was suddenly out of his mind. I found a tear on him and realized I was crying. I closed his coffin and grabbed my gift for Finn.

I placed the clothes in Finn's coffin before touching his cheek to see if it would work. I was in his mind and found him in a forest "I'm guessing this means you feel lost and alone" I said and he looked at me. He had blood on his mouth and tears running down his face "it's okay Finn I promise" I said and took a piece of cloth from my shirt to wipe his face "can you keep a promise to me?" I asked him and he nodded "promise me you won't regret anything in life. Don't look back at the bad and only focus on the good in life. I have seen your future and it ends with you dying with your mother but never getting to see Fraya again or be happy with your niece or raise children of your own" I said and ran my fingers through his hair "Fraya?" He asked "she's alive your aunt is a very powerful witch. And in the future you have a niece. But you don't understand that Niklaus was raised by Mikael and Mikael wasn't his father. I mean add a few major tweaks and try forging and accepting things and you will have a fun happy life. You can learn to feed off animals or learn to control your blood lust and only feed from me. But I want you to believe that the things you look at as a curse can sometimes be the best things in the world. Niklaus was cursed with Mikael as a father but that made him protective of all of you. He goes at it the wrong way but right now he is killing people to try and get you, Kol and Elijah back from my brother Stefan. " I told him and he smiled at me "Finn would you like to dance?" I asked him "I have never heard of a girl such as yourself offering a free dance" he said "oh right this is how all the people in my generation dress. You will get used to it soon." I told him and we danced. We danced, ran around and screamed and he smiled before we said goodbye.

I finally talked to Elijah about how much I miss him and his silly choice of outfit and how he would be awake soon. I really missed him so it was great to talk again. I went to Esther's coffin and touched it but was shocked when it opened. I looked down at her and couldn't help feel both pity and hate "you called your child monsters but you never took the time to look at just how much they really were. You never took the time to forgive yourself and stop hating them or forgive yourself and stop letting Mikael hit Niklaus and the rest of yours children. You never protected them and now you are getting revenge because the weakest most kind man turned to a pit of anger at the hands of your husband and took it out on you because you never once protected them. All I ask is for you to give them an honest chance and love them as you know they love you. I never had a real mother so I wish you can forgive them and we can do things mothers and daughters do with each other. I mean Rebekah and me are going to be close and even though you may not believe this I am in love with Niklaus. I also need you to do a spell because I feel connected to all of your sons and I can't control it" I said hoping she could hear me. I closed the coffin and then heard whispers "she's the one" I heard. And then they began to whisper and chant and I suddenly felt a bunch of power before passing out.

When I woke up I went to the council meeting and Niklaus rapped his arm around me looking me in the eyes "you visited them didn't you?" He asked and I nodded. "I love you and believe me when I say I just changed history for the better. Niklaus you will get them back trust me ." I kissed him and smiled "I met them" I told him and he looked confused "how?" He asked "I don't know. I talked to them and then I touched your mothers coffin and it opened" I said he placed his hand on my cheek "how did you open it?" He asked "I don't know. I talked to her hoping she could hear me on the other side and then I heard whisper saying 'she's the one' and then I passed out and now I feel really powerful " I told him. He held my hand walking me to his car. "We should go home, love." He said "No we need to go to Caroline so you can heal her and don't think I'm not angry that you got Tyler to bite her on her birthday" I said and we went to her house.

Matt answered the door and I stood beside Niklaus and he said "Tyler told me about Caroline's accident." "You made him do that" Matt said "I'm here to help. Please tell the sheriff to invite me in" "I know how this works. What do you want?" She asked Niklaus "he wants nothing he is here to help as an apology for being a dick" I said and she looked at me. I walked in the house to see Caroline and I made it to her room "he's going to heal you" I told her and she looked at me "I'm sorry this happened on your birthday" I told her and she grabbed my hand. "He want me dead" she said and I shook my head "he doesn't" "I couldn't care less. It's called collateral damage. I could honestly care less as long as you are okay love" he said and cupped my cheek "I'm doing this because you are mad at me love. I will go to the ends of the earth and give you the world to make you happy." He finished and I had tears in my eyes. We kissed until we heard Caroline groan and I looked at Niklaus "please heal her." I asked and he fed her his blood.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and a black box on the table. It said from Klaus and inside was the bracelet Caroline was supposed to get.

I went downstairs to find Niklaus painting "can you help me put it on?" I asked him and he smiled "Niklaus I need to talk to you" I said and he looked at me "what is it love" he questioned and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear "I was wondering ...

I went downstairs to find Niklaus painting "can you help me put it on?" I asked him and he smiled "Niklaus I need to talk to you" I said and he looked at me "what is it love" he questioned and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear "I was wondering if maybe I could.." I looked down "this seems really important. Please tell me love" he asked "well maybe I could go to school" I looked up at him and he smiled with a small chuckle "of course love. I can get some of my hybrids to join and they can help you" he said and I smiled hugging him.