Elena sees the coffins

Maybell's pov

I went to the witches house and to the coffins were I saw Elena, Bonnie and Stefan. "Hello" I said and Stefan hugged me "I opened it" I told him and he looked confused "the sealed coffin. I came in here the other day and I opened it. I don't know how but I heard the witches and now I can't figure out what's wrong with me. I'm scared" he looked at me and Bonnie walked over grabbing my hand before she started to scream "Bonnie I didn't mean to" I told her "no it's not you. You have magic inside you now and you are the most powerful witch. The witches said you were the chosen one and the one to see the truth that no one else can" Bonnie said and hugged me "you can control all witches because you know the right thing to do. You don't need spell you can create them. You are the strongest witch to walk the earth" she smiled and I started to cry "I can't believe it. I'm a witch" I giggled. "Would you like to meet my mom. We have to go see her and I figure why not try and get to know you" Bonnie asked and I nodded "of course" "she's Klaus's girlfriend" Elena said "yeah and I'm also the girl that saved Caroline and Damon. I love Stefan and Damon as brothers and all I've asked is for a chance. But obviously you're the only one who can do what she wants and get babied. The only one to choose for everyone without caring or giving them a choice" I said and flames started to rise "maybe you shouldn't come Elena. We can do this" Bonnie said and we walked away going to the Salvatore's. "I found one I think you may want to see" Damon said and I took the file "that's her" I said and gave it to Bonnie "why isn't Elena going" he asked "because she doesn't like me and Bonnie does" I told him and kissed his cheek. "Have fun brother I do miss you" I told him and he smiled "I miss you too Bell" he said and hugged me.

Bonnie and I left in my car and went to see her mother.

Klaus's pov

I heard my phone ring and saw it was Maybell "hello my love" I said and heard her giggle "hello my wolfboy. I am a witch" she said "well that's great love. Wait! What?" I asked "I'm a witch. My friend said I'm the most powerful witch to walk the earth. The witches told her. We are going to have fun. So have fun and no girls" she said sounding funny and I laughed "are you drunk?" I asked her "yup. I stole a hybrid. He is driving us" she told me "okay love have fun with your friend " I said "she's a fuunnn drunk" she said and then I heard funny kissing sounds "love you" she said and I replied "I love you too" after that the call ended and I put my phone in my pocket.

I was at the Salvatore's listening to music before Stefan walked in and we started to talk. "what do you want? What will it take to get them back? My hybrids left so what now" I asked "oh no I'm not giving them back we can talk in a couple years after you leave" he said "how is it? Being alone" I questioned him "I still have Maybell" he smirked "yes but no one really has her. She can't be controlled. Maybell loves everyone which is why no one will ever be dumb enough to hurt her" I spoke honestly "she loves them. The coffins she visited them. I heard her. She leaves things in them. She writes notes for them about her day and had a journal in each coffin." He told me with a smile. "I know" I told him "but I would never ask for information from her or use her." I explained.

Maybell's pov

Bonnie and I weren't drunk anymore and we began to talk "I can't believe I'm going to see her or meet her kind of" she said "Bonnie it's okay to be nervous. I never met my father and my mom was abusive" I said "I'm sorry for not giving you a chance when we first met." She said and I smiled "we can start over now" I told her and she smiled.

When we finally got there I rang the bell and the hybrid came with us. "Hey" we heard a guy say "hello we are looking for Abby Wilson" Bonnie said "she's not home right now" he said "can we wait for her. Bonnie is her daughter" I tell him and he looked shocked "oh yeah I'm Jamie. Come on in" he said and we all walked into the house "I'm Maybell. He's Dylan" I said as we followed him. We were in the kitchen when Abby walked in and Bonnie introduced herself.

I went outside as Dylan stayed with them. I saw Stefan "Elena and Damon kissed. You should talk to her" I said and then I saw Jamie.

I was tied up by Jamie and I was scared. Elena doesn't die but Niklaus didn't know it was me. I'm not protected. I saw Dylan stumble out of the house walk to me. "Dylan call Niklaus" I said and he quickly dialled "you aren't supposed to be awake" I heard Jamie and then Dylan was shot. His phone dropped on speaker as Jamie shot Dylan "hello" Niklaus said "Help!I am with Bonnie. Your hybrid compelled Jamie not to hurt Elena but I'm not her. I'm scared please Nik please" I started to cry and he became angry "I didn't know love. I will fix it" he said and then the gun went off shooting me in the stomach "ahh" I screamed in pain "please stop" I asked him "you aren't the doppelgänger " he said and shot me again. The call ended and I cried. I was shot for a third time and I blacked out.

I woke up and made it to the room filled with coffins "good to see you back on your feet love. You should shower and change then go to bed" he said "I will after" I told him "after what?" He questioned and the hybrids heart was suddenly ripped from his chest " Elijah" I smiled and hugged him. He rubbed my back "why is there blood on you?" He asked "well mr caveman I was shot today" I said and held his hand "did you get the suit I left?" I asked "yes and I got the journal. Thank you for visiting me love." He said and I smiled "well I'm going to shower before bed" I told them and went upstairs.