Shopping

Maybell's pov
The adventure has been so fun and I had my first French kiss. Niklaus has amazing lips. Today we were waking Rebekah from her coffin but I quickly went to get ice cream before I go meet them.

I was walking when I saw a Black metal baseball bat and it could be personalized so I went to get Kol's name on it in red.

After that they boxed the bat and I took it with me to the store. When I got there Niklaus looked at me and smiled "wolfy" I smiled and moved to sit on his lap "what did you get love?" He asked "I got my favourite badass a present" I told him giggling and he kissed my cheek. "I love you" I told him honestly and his smile dropped. He didn't say anything I started to understand what that meant "honestly. God I knew it was smart to have my first kiss with Elijah. I hope you die alone obviously you will, hybrids aren't working" I said and left the store. I can't believe I said that to someone and forgot that he can't love anyone. I hoped in his car and started driving to her.

Niklaus's pov
She was the first girl who never wanted anything from me. The first one to say I love you and make me believe her. It scared me and I didn't say it back because I don't want to hurt her "I got all of my clothes. Shall we go" Rebekah said and I stood up walking out. I searched for my but couldn't find it and then thought of Maybell "she took it so I guess we use our vampire speed to get to mystic falls." I said and started on my way.

After a few hours we returned. I tried to find Maybell but she wasn't anywhere. I went to the boarding house and found Elena alive.

It was time for a plan.