Detention

After school I said reluctant goodbyes to Amy and Kate then went to detention where Eric was sitting down, waiting for me. He gave me a grin when he saw my grimace as I walked in.

" Surely it isn't that bad?" he asked as I sat down.

I nodded. " It is."

" Why? You're in a room alone with me for half an hour, and knowing half your classmates, they would love to be in your position." he said, smirking.

I laughed at him. " You're so modest." I said sarcastically.

He did a mock bow. " Why thank you,"

I giggled before settling down in my seat once again. I sure as heck didn't wan this to be akward, but there was nothing to say. Eric sipped his coffee while watching me sit there squirming. He finally let out a chuckle.

" You're just too cute for your own good."

I felt my cheeks heat up at his comment and laughed, hoping they weren't too red. " Thanks?" I said although it sounded more like a question. Was he serious? I hoped so.

I kept quiet for a moment then Eric spoke up again. " What? No 'you're are cute too, not to mention handsome and sexy' reply?"

I shook my head, giggling. " You wish."

Eric raised his eyebrows at that comment then walked over to me with an evil smile. I started getting a little creeped. But the I instantly knew what he was doing when he put his fingers to the sides of my his and wriggled them, causing me to double over in hysterics, begging him to stop.

" Stop! Ahhhh! P-please!" I begged in between giggles and he shooks his head, blonde hair swaying. " Thas your punishment, little girl." he laughed evilly and I fell off the chair I was sitting on until I felt onto the ground all sprawled out. The tickles subsided and my giggles faded. He was so close to me, I could easily close the gap by inches. I was sprawled out on the ground, his body inches away from mine...

He gave me a cheeky grin then stood up leaving me lying there. I forgot I was wearing a skirt and pulled it down quickly. It had ridden up too far on the side and almost revealed my lacy underwear. I blushed furiously. Had he seen?

Apparently he had or he wouldn't have been looking at my bottom half, his cheeks a little pinker than usual.

I looked at the clock. Fifteen minutes had passed super quickly and I realized my detention was half over.

I looked at Eric's perfect face and gave him a smile. He simply smiled back and we just just swapped glances for the rest of the fifteen minutes. He was so handsome - his sexy features just added to his sense of style making him look super adorable. I finally realized it was time to go and I stood up akwardly.

" I'll see you tomorrow." I said to him before going out the door.

" Bye," he said.

And that was all. I couldn't wait to see him tomorrow. I wondered what the next day would bring.

A/N: Sorry this is a short chapter, I'll try making up for it next time.vote comment and fan :) <3 u guys