Fun time at Eric's

Lydia drove me, Lisa, Kate and Amy to Eric's house on Saturday night. I have to admit - we all were looking older and definitely more hot than usual.

We all stood by his door giggling and luaghing until Lisa got tired of standing there and pressed the doorbell button.

" Hey," Eric said smoothly, opening the door. He stopped when he saw how many of us there were.

" Wow," he managed and Kate laughed.

" Don't worry, we won't be a bother," she said, winking at him. I rolled my eyes at her and he turned to me smiling.

" It's fine," he said. " Come on in."

All of us girls walked in casually. He was wearing a black shirt that defined his muscles with dark blue jeans, and I noticed a couple of my friends gazing at him.

We all walked into the lounge together and I saw three other guys (which were also incredibly hot in their own ways) lounging around on the sofa.

I heard Lydia give a small gasp beside me. I saw she was staring at the one with light blond hair which was quite short and was wearing a casual top.

I tried not to grin. My mates were going to love this.

" Hey," one of the other guys with dark black hair said. He had a stubbly chin and was also really hot.

Eric gave me a little grin. " Okay you guys, do you want anything to drink?"

I shook my head.

" I'll have a beer, thanks," Lydia said. I noticed that the blonde guy she had eyes for also had a beer.

Lisa went over and sat beside the dark haired guy while Kate and Lydia sat on either side of the blondie. The other guy had brown, wavy hair which came over his eyes sexily and Amy made a beeline for him.

I followed Eric into the kitchen.

" So who are your friends?" I asked. " And sorry if my friends are oogling them a bit," I said laughing.

He reached into the fridge and chucked. " Knowing them I'm sure they would love the attention."

I hugged him and whispered in his ear. " Do you like attention?"

He looked at me over his shoulder and winked. " Sure," he said, smiling at me.

We walked back into the lounge where Lydia was practically on the guy's lap. He was grinning down at her in an amused way. Eric passed the bottle to Lydia.

Me and Eric sat down beside each other and we all started chatting to each other then Eric introduced us.

" This is Lewis," he said waving at the dark haired guy. Who just laughed and did a mock bow.

" I'm Bradley," the blonde guy said, more to Lydia than anyone and the brown haired dude introduced us to himself as " Levi"

" I'm Georgia," I said. " And this is Amy, Kate, Lisa and Lydia." I said, motioning to each one when I said their name. I tried not to giggle when Lydia batted her eyelashes at Bradley. She was being so girly.

The girls were flirting with the guys and talking to them in hushed tones so I turned to Eric and did the same. We just casually chatted about anything for ten or so minutes and then we started talking about my favourite subject - romance.

" So have you ever been in a really serious relationship before?" he whispered to me, our foreheads touching.

" Yeah, but it didn't last long." I whispered back, shrugging.

" Why?"

" He pressured me to do... Things. And I didn't really love him, you see?" I replied quietly.

" I would never pressure you. Only if you were ready." he said with a hushed voice so I only could hear him. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a gentle kiss. " What if I was ready now?"