Encouragement

The next couple of days passed quickly and it was finally Wenesday.

Me, Kate and Amy had discussed about my crush on Eric and they were starting to get tired that he hadn't done anything about it. We were talking about this subject on Wenesday morning on the way to school.

" You both obviously like each other, I'm starting to get ticked that he hasn't done anything." Amy said.

" Amy!" I cried. " He's my teacher, I could lose my education and he could lose his job if he did anything!"

Kate shook her head. " Who cares?"

" Him." I said simply. " I can't imagine him giving up his job anytime soon just for me, so even though I like him, I shouldn't make it harder for him."

Amy groaned. " You're so boring."

I gave her a fish face. " No I'm not,"

Kate laughed at both of us arguing and by the time we got to school, we were doubling over in hysterics.

We walked into the school and Amy dashed off to the bathroom before we went to get our books.

My and Kate went to our lockers and got our books, waiting there for five minutes until Amy got back.

I raised my eyebrows at her. " What was that about?"

She just shrugged with a secretive smile on her face. " Nothing," she replied innocently.

I couldn't believe it. " You didn't just go to see Eric!!" I cried. Amy gave me a cheeky smile.

" What would you say if I agreed?"

Kate chuckled as I dove for her head.

" What did you say?!" I yelled at her, not serious about the attack.

She stood up and brushed herself off. " I just told him a couple of things you have said about him... You know? He wants you to go to his house this Saturday."

I almost fell to the floor. " Me? Going to his house?"

Amy nodded. " But we're coming with you."

I leaned against Kate for support. " Please tell me that this is a joke. You aren't coming."

" Don't worry, he's going to have some guy-pals there too... Think of it as a mini fiesta." she said, then started laughing.

Kate started grinning. " This is seriously gonna be awesome."

I couldn't help but grin too. Another night at his house with Amy and Kate attention on guys instead of me.

The bell rung and we walked to our class.

-----

At lunch we were early so we sat outside for a change and hoped that our other friends would spot us.

We started eating our lunch and discussing Saturday when Lydia and Lisa walked over.

" Hey," they both greeted us.

" Where's Sam and Damien?" I asked and they shrugged.

" I think they are still getting their lunch." Lydia said.

Amy filled them in on the latest about Eric. They listened, taking it all in, their eyes wide.

" And he asked you three to his place?" Lisa asked. We nodded. " It's going to be awesome."

" Do you think you could find a spare spot for me?" Lisa asked cheekily and I laughed.

" Sure, I suppose."

Lydia faked a crestfallen face, making us splutter in laughter.

" And yes, you too Lydia." I said, then we all just sat there grinning.

" What's this about?" Damien asked, making me jump. Sam was standing beside him and they both took a seat beside us.

" Oh, nothing." I said, trying to keep our secret.

" We're going to Eric's house on Saturday!" Kate squealed, jumping up and down even though she was seated.

Sam and Damien looked at all of us with our mad grins. " You serious?" Damien looked like he didn't believe us. Amy nodded. " Serious."

Sam shook his head. " You guys are going to be in SO much trouble if you get caught,"

Lydia shrugged. " So what? It'll be fun while it lasts,"

" Don't you boys know how to have a little fun?" Amy asked with a teasing tone even though it was close to the truth.

Sam tutted at us and Damien gave us a bemused smile. " Whatever."

I rolled my eyes. " Clever comeback." I said sarcastically.

Amy and Lisa tried holding back laughter, but in the end we all ended up laughing so the scenario ended well.

I walked to my lockers at the end of the day to put my books away and I saw another note. Did I even want to read it? In the end my curiosity got the better of me and I unfolded it warily.

'Be careful about what you do with your teacher. And also, you could get in trouble if you talk too loudly.'