Being the mother

I stood, frozen, staring at Bradley who was on the ground clutching his nose.

"What the heck man?! He moaned loudly. Eric just stood there, looking a little dazed.

I looked warily around for Amy and Kate I couldn't handle one and a half drunken guys by myself.

As if they were angels from heaven, they appeared by my side instantly, looking at me confused.

"What happened?"

I was asking myself the same thing. About what Eric has said... Had he really meant it or was it just because he was drunk?

"I was with Bradley, then Eric just... Punched him." I said.

"Eric punched Bradley?!" Amy asked incredulously.

I nodded. "Because of me..."

Kate looked at me with wide eyes. "He was jelous?!"

I nodded. "That's what it seemed to be."

"I told you!! It worked!!" Amy laughed.

"Uhhhh..." Bradley moaned. Us three girls stared at him.

"Okay, I'm driving home. You and Kate stay with these guys." Amy said.

"Okay." Kate agreed before I could talk.

"Great!" Amy said and flounced off.

Me and Kate picked up Bradley and walked him to the car with Eric beside us, still looking confused. He was going to have a super hangover in the morning.

Walking over to Eric's car, we put the boys in the backseat who were already half asleep now, me and Kate in the front.

"I'm driving." I told Kate firmly. "I saw you drinking."

Kate nodded and I went into the drivers seat, telling myself not to get used to the plush interior.

Driving in silence to Eric's house, I managed to remember the way and I stopped the car and got out wih Kate behind me.

Helping Eric and Bradley out of the car, we took them into Eric's house and walked them into the bedroom.

One they both were lying down in different rooms, I headed into the lounge.

"Not so fast." Kate said to me. I turned around.

"I'm sleeping on the sofa."

"No, you need to sleep with them just in case they don't make it to the bathroom in time and spew all over the covers which YOU will have to clean up." Kate said.

I shook my head. "They can do it themselves."

"Two hungover men cleaning last nights alcohol mixed with stomach acid? I don't think so."

"Fine." I grumbled. "I'll take Bradley."

"Nu-uh. Eric is your boyfriend." Kate said, shaking her finger at me.

"That's not-" but I was talking to thin air. Kate had wandered off into Bradley's room, leaving me alone in the hallway. "Crap." I muttered under my breath as I made my way into Eric's room.

Seeing him snuggled in the blanket all vanurable, his lashes flickering every minute or so, his breathing gentle and slow, I just wanted to cuddle in next to him. But instead, I went to the end side of the bad, as far away from him as I could be. Snugglig into the blankets, my breathing slowed and I started to drift off when I heard my name.

"Georgia..." I heard Eric murmur my name. I abruptly sat up and saw Eric still sleeping, yet he kept murmuring my name. He was sleeptalking, I realized. I just sat there watching him until he grew quiet then I went back to lying down. Eric, sleeptalking, dreaming about me.

I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

A/N: My first version of this chapter was deleted because of my stupid iPod browser but it's all good now :) lol I rewrite it didn't I? Isn't Eric cute with his sleeptalking?! How adorable!!