Playboy & Tomboy - EP.2

YOU: "I am not feeling well mom!"

MOM: "Stop lying to me! Come on, do your chores!"

YOU: "Don't you understand it's weekend?! It's only 2 days off of school, and I need a break, geez!"

MOM: "You're going to starve then."

YOU: "What did you say?!"

__________

With the last spray and wipe, you're going to be done cleaning this large and messy bathroom.

YOU: "I'm almost done!"

You continued wiping the toilet, and—

MOM: "Young lady, don't you know how to clean? Look, this isn't even clean yet, this isn't even wiped clear yet, the mirror is still dirty, the bathtub still have stain, the sink—"

YOU: "Seriously mom? You want me to clean EVERY single thing in this messy bathroom? Okay, first off, I'm an athlete and don't do embarrassing things like this. I'm supposed to be popular and famous in school, not to clean this—"

MOM: "I clean the house every single day, make food for you, gave birth to you and your two siblings, have to wake you up every single 5 am in the morning, I have to buy things with my own money, save for you guys—"

YOU: "Okay, mom that's enough. Fine, you win, now go and stop wasting your saliva speaking to me, okay? Go go."

She scoffed and walked off to the staircase and carefully walked down.

YOU: "Always telling me to do chores."

___________

YOU: "SIK!"

You shouted his name so he answered back.

HYUNGSIK: "What?!"

YOU: "Come here!"

HYUNGSIK: "I'm playing games!"

YOU: "Pause it idiot!"

He groaned before pausing the video game, he came to your room and—

HYUNGSIK: "What do you want?!"

YOU: "Turn off all these lights and close the door."

He immediately send you a poker face, and you gestured him to quickly.

YOU: "Do it, and go play your games quickly."

He turned off all the lights and before he leave your room— he shut the door behind him loudly.

YOU: "Stupid."

You turned to the ceiling heaving out a long sigh.

'I don't like tomboy girls like you'

'Just you see, I'll live a good ass life with someone who'll love me so much!'

YOU: "Fuck it."

His words and yours keep on lingering back, you don't know what to do, all your tears come rushing back, the lump in your throat taking control of your emotions.

YOU: "I gotta fight it, I can't let him get into my mind..."

SO-HYUN: "Fight what?"

Your nerves jumped around by the shockness of your sister coming into your room without a knock.

I mean, that's what you all do. Hyungsik, So-Hyun and you.

YOU: "Nothing."

You replied to her as she walked closer to you, stopped by the wall and crossed her arms.