Playboy & Tomboy - EP.8

It felt so painful, knowing that the person you love most, the person that you decided to live your life with....has forgotten you.

The tears wouldn't stop rolling down, and the heart wouldn't stop breaking apart, it felt like everything that happened between you and Jungkook.....was all a dream.

'God, I love him..'  

Your hands were shaking so much, your head started hurting, and your fever went up again.

WOMAN: "Ma'am, are you alright?"

A woman rushed to you and hold onto your arm, helping you up.

YOU: "I-i'm okay, don't worry."

You said, looking away from her so she won't see the tears that are rolling down your cheeks.

WOMAN: "Ma'am, are you crying?"

She let out a sigh as the silence answered to her.

IU: " My name is Ji-Eun, come on let me help you ma'am."

You glance up to see her face, and then it popped in your head immediately.

'Wasn't she that girl that.....Jungkook hugged?' 

FLASHBACK~

JUNGKOOK: "Ji-Eun!"

He grabbed her by the shoulder and she gave her full attention to Jungkook, then the next thing just made your heart ripped.

They hugged, and smile were planting on their faces. It was as if you were invisible, you saw enough that you decided to walk back home and later he'll come back whenever he wants. 

END OF FLASHBACK~

'Oh..She's that girl...'  Silently think to yourself as you lower your head, letting out a sigh.

JI-EUN: "I think I've seen you somewhere before...Um, was it at the street? And, you are related to Jeon Jungkook, am I right?"

You nodded quietly and she helped you stood up. She could notice the tears that was still stained on your face, she showed a frown and held onto your shoulder.

JI-EUN: "You're his wife, right? I'm his cousin and if you were thinking that we hugged as another way, it's not what you were thinking alright?"

She patted your back and looked at you for awhile.

YOU: "It's okay I didn't take it for the wrong way.."

One of the co workers suddenly approach the balcony and asked you both to get back in because the weather is starting to change.

As you both enter in, you can see Jungkook slowly walking while not focusing on where he was going, you could see that he was about to hit the wall causing you to run to him and help.

YOU: "Jungkook, watch where you're going."

He glanced down at you and something kept flashing across his head....

'That face...Why does it remind me of something so much...' He thought to himself as he continue to stare at you.

YOU: "I really don't want to see you like this so please take a good care of yourself because I love you.."

He just couldn't utter a word all he did was stare at you, you gave him a gentle smile and looked down, holding his hand.

YOU: "Please regain your memory soon.."

You let go of him and walked away.

JUNGKOOK: "Wait--"

He paused himself while reaching his hand trying to catch your shoulder but stopped. He didn't want to get involved with you although he had this weird feeling deep inside......A feeling that he's loved.