Playboy & Tomboy - EP.3

It was you and him in one drawing.

He smiled, and look at the drawing, carefully. He glance at your room before making his way in.

After awhile of him slowly entering in your room, he stand against the door and look at your figure sleeping on the bed, he made his way to you and kneel down to your face.

He looked at you, and he was lost in your beauty.

Not any other beauty, but a breathtaking beauty.

JUNGKOOK: "I'm so sorry Y/N, I should've came and stopped Hani before she did her actions...your hand must've hurt."

He held your injured hand to his chest and stared at your sleeping face.

How much he must've hurt your feelings at the cafe that you had slapped him across the face and ran home crying, he silently laugh to himself as the though of it flashes through his mind.

His eyes landed on the bandage that was wrapped around your neck, he sighed and traced your neck with his index finger as he took a close look at your face, and his lips were now only a few inches away from yours.

He stared at your lips for a long while and he reached towards them, until the scene at the cafe replays in his head.

FLASHBACK

JUNGKOOK: "I don't like tomboy girls like you"

JUNGKOOK: "Most of all you're not even my type, you're one of those ugly girls who no one would ever pick. You may be smart in sports, but you aren't in class. You don't have that kind of style I like, so don't even think about dating someone at a high level while you're all the way down here. We are different, I'll never share my heart with you. Go home and get over me."

JUNGKOOK: "You're as ugly as a sloth, you were never my type. Dumb how you wasted your time on me when you know I'll never love you back. What a loser for real."

Unexpectedly you stood up and splash your drink all over him.

YOU: "Right! I am a loser! You'll never love me back! But don't be crawling back to me one day. Although my face and body look as ugly as a sloth, my heart and soul are as beautiful as crystals. Right, I was dumb wasting my time on you, what a fucking waste of time. I hate you Jungkook."

You slam on the table and ran out of the café, while he roll his eyes and chase after you out the café.

JUNGKOOK: "Y/N!"

He held your sleeve and turned you to face him.

JUNGKOOK: "You did that on purpose!"

YOU: "Right! What are you going to do about it? Hit me? Go ahead!!"

He pushed to the wall and pinned you there, but you pushed him with all your strength, making him tremble back and lastly, you slapped him.

YOU: "Just you see, I'm going to live a damn good ass life, and find someone who'll love me so much!"

You ran away, covering your face as you cry hard.

JUNGKOOK: "As if you could."

END OF FLASHBACK

He sighed at how bad he acted to you before, he wished he could've just go back in time and wish he never said those hurtful words to you, you probably will remember that moment you whole life.

He heaved out a deep sigh and apologized to you nonstop as he back away from you. He felt your fingers moving, he let go of your hand immediately and took out his phone, pretending like nothing happened.