Playboy & Tomboy - EP.7

Will this really work out...?

---------------

LISA: "Yeri! What do you think you're doing?!"

YERI: "None of your damn business so get out of it."

She said with an eye roll, making Lisa angry. Yeri walked towards the door and were about to twist the door knob, but Lisa rushed to Yeri forcing her to turn around facing Lisa.

LISA: "You are not going anywhere until you---"

A slap ran across Lisa's face.

YERI: "Don't touch me."

She turned around again, leaving Lisa in shock.

LISA: "What the hell is wrong with her?"

Lisa kicked the trash can and sat down on the sofa while massaging her forehead, trying to get a better understand of what was going on.

LISA: "I need to call Kyrstal."

LISA: "Hello?"

KRYSTAL: "Lisa?"

LISA: "Yeah, it's Lisa---"

KRYSTAL: "Sorry Lisa, I better get going."

Krystal hanged up on Lisa, causing her to groan.

LISA: "Aish! Seriously what is wrong with them!?"

----------

MOM: "Are those punks really leaving me?"

She said as she glance at her phone, empty messages she felt lonely.

MOM: "Y/N...I'm sorry."

MOM: "Mommy is sorry..."

MOM: "Mommy loves you..come back.."

She started shedding tears as she regret all those bad things she have said to you guys, she felt so stupid..

MOM: "Why was mom so stupid..Why did mom said all those things to you kids....Why was I so stupid...I love you guys..Please come back to mommy's arm..."

She sent the voicemail to the group chat of you, So-Hyun, Hyun-Sik and your mom.

She placed the phone on her chest, she continued shedding tears that night.

----------------

It was storming hard in the middle of the night, causing you to slightly wake up, still half asleep.

The lightning was flashing in your room, Jungkook was hugging you from behind, then all of a sudden a picture flash in your sight then you opened your eyes.

You were breathing hard, the picture reminds you of.....

......................

YOU: "Dad?"

You were deep in thoughts about the picture that just flashed through your head, you were so focused, you were also...so confuse.

YOU: "Now it makes me miss dad..."

You said along with a sigh...

FLASHBACK~~~~ 12 YEARS AGO

YOU: "Appa! Appa Hi!"

YOUR DAD: "Hi my little sunshine!!"

You both wave at each other with smiles planted on each of your faces, you decided to cross the street to go over to your dad but you didn't see the car coming..