Playboy & Tomboy - EP.6

" Will you be my girlfriend? "

You lowered your head of shyness.

YOU: "Just...let me think about it..o-okay?"

You could see him nodding his head.

-------------

YOU: "Hani ah.."

You said as you gently touch her grave, a smile formed onto your lips.

YOU: "I miss you very much.."

You slide your hands down her grave, staring at her picture that was printed on it, you glance beside you, imagining the old happy Hani beside you.

YOU: "If only I could turn back time and save you.."

"I miss you so much...so..very much"

You slowly stood up from your position and glance down at her grave, then slowly took a step back and walked off..

HANI: "I've missed you too..."

-----------

As you were walking home, you pause and look at the convenience store across from you, you were hungry.

UNKNOWN VOICE: "Wanna go?"

You turned to the familiar voice, relieved it was your classmate.

YOU: "Suho! You could've greet me, instead of...you know scaring me haha!"

SUHO: "I scared you? Hahahah!"

YOU: "Not scared me but...you made me flinched."

SUHO: "Hey..You wanna go to the convenience store together?"

YOU: "Yeah sure."

--------------

SUHO: "I wanna talk about..Um Hani?"

You put down your drink and slowly nodded your head, as you waited for him to say whatever was on his mind.

SUHO: "I..liked her."

You glance up at him, with a shocking face, you felt so sorry for him.

SUHO: "I heard she had passed away.."

You lowered your eyes, and nodded quietly..You didn't want to say anything.

SUHO: "Oh god I miss her so much..I never got the chance to confess to her."

YOU: "Why didn't you..when you had the chance to?"

SUHO: "I was afraid...Afraid I'll get hurt..I knew she wouldn't accept someone like me..right?"

YOU: "You're such an idiot..I feel so sorry for you, Suho.."

SUHO: "I know.."

YOU: "What're you going to do now?"

SUHO: "Can I just follow her..? There aren't anyone I could find that is like her...She's the perfect one for me.."

YOU: "When did you start liking her?"

SUHO: "The first day..of our class trip."

YOU: "Why did you like her?"

SUHO: "Isn't it called...Love at first sight? When I first saw her, my heart skipped a beat and it was like my breath was taken away, it was the first time ever I've ever felt that way, I began admiring her true personality when me and her became close friends...I knew she liked basketball so I tried playing basketball to impress her..yet I couldn't even say what I really feel..How stupid of me.."