Playboy & Tomboy - EP.10 [FINAL]

YOU: "MOM?!"

You shook her.

YOU: "MOM! MOM!"

It was hard to breathe. You quickly run to the phone and call the ambulance immediately, your tears were rolling down and your lump was stuck in your throat making it harder for you to talk on the phone. Your voice was cracking as you cried out to the officer on the other line.

YOU: "P-Please send an ambulance immediately! My mom is going unconscious! Hurry! Help me!"

OFFICER: "Calm down ma'am, the ambulance will be there in a few minutes. Try CPR if you can."

You slightly smashed the phone to the desk and dashed towards your mom. You tried to shake her and use CPR but she wouldn't wake up, you were scared, panicked, worried....

You called Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: "Yeah hun?"

YOU: "M-Mom! Sh-She's going unconscious! Jungkook! I'm scared!"

You shouted in between your cracking voice and the tears that were rolling down your cheeks... You were crying so much.

JUNGKOOK: "Y/N! Calm down, have you called--"

YOU: "They're not coming in time!!"

Jungkook groaned on the other line in frustration. You lose grip of the phone and immediately tried to wake your mom up again.

A few minutes passed by and Jungkook dashed back home with a worried expression on his face. He was sweating and breathing heavily, he ran towards your mom and tried shaking her too.

Right then, the ambulance arrived and came into the house.. And took your mom.

You tried to follow as they take her, you wanted to go with her, you were scared of losing her too..

Jungkook pulled you back and pulled you in his embrace and started rubbing your back trying to comfort you.

But, none of that worked.

You were mad at Hyung-Sik and So-Hyun for leaving your mom. You harshly ran back inside the house and pick up your phone and dialed Hyung-Sik..

YOU: "Answer it, you idiot!"

You shouted at the phone and answered.

HYUNG-SIK: "Y/N?

YOU: "YOU IDIOT! MOM'S GOING UNCONSCIOUS AND SHE'S CATCHING A DISEASE, DON'T YOU KNOW?! YOU PUNK YOU IDIOT!"

You ended the call and called So-Hyun too. It took awhile for her to finally answer. You were even more frustrated and mad but Jungkook was there, trying to calm you down.

YOU: "MOM IS GOING UNCONSCIOUS DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?! DON'T YOU KNOW SHE'S OUR MOTHER, WHY DIDN'T YOU AND HYUNG-SIK COME BACK TO HER, WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HER--"

JUNGKOOK: "Y/N!"

He tried to cut in between your shoutings...

...And you finally stopped.. Another tear ran down your cheek and you were gasping for air... So-Hyun stayed silent on the other line.

SO-HYUN: "U-unnie..."

YOU: "You must come, NOW."

You ended the call immediately after that. You then glance at Jungkook and slowly brought yourself to him.

YOU: "Jungkook ah...."

He just looked at you with his worried face.

YOU: "I'm gonna go to the hospital....You watch Heon Woo, okay...?"