Playboy & Tomboy - EP.9

JUNGKOOK: "What would you do if....I was only pretending to remember you?"

Your heart dropped suddenly. You were unsure of what to say, you just kept staring at him, hoping that he wasn't pretending...

YOU: "W-what do you mean by that..?"

He sighed.

JUNGKOOK: "Nothing, I just wanted to...Ask."

Nothing was on your mind right now other than..His question. You tried to remain your breath properly but it's as if you can burst out crying any moment.

You're really scared to lose him again...That's why you're feeling like this. Anything that is as small as this can make you go crazy, can make you over think, can make you scared, anything....You're just scared to lose him...

YOU: "You make me scared sometimes."

He went blank and said nothing but stare at you, looked into your eyes...

YOU: "What if you were just pretending to remember me? That scares me already."

He still remained silent.

YOU: "If you really don't want to get involve with me you can go. I'm not going to stop you, I mean what right do I have to? I'm just a nasty girl everyone hates I even hate myself too why can't I just die--"

He suddenly slammed his lips to yours.

Your eyes suddenly open wider and wider, while his eyes were peacefully close. He started moving his head as he pull you in for the kiss even deeper. After a moment, he pulled away.

JUNGKOOK: "You make me angry sometimes."

You went blank, you said nothing but stared at him, looked into his eyes....

JUNGKOOK: "You're a nasty girl that everyone hates? You hate yourself too? Why can't you just die? That makes me mad already."

You remained silent. 

JUNGKOOK: "Even if I don't remember you, you will eventually make me fall in love with you all over again."

He embraced you. 

You opened your mouth to speak but he spoke first, cutting you off.

JUNGKOOK: "You're special to me, do not do anything stupid to yourself...Ever."

You just nodded and lowered your head and you took a few breaths in.

JUNGKOOK: "I've regained my memories of you, so don't worry too much.. I just wanted to see how'd you react if I was actually pretending.."

He stroked your hair and lift your head up, and deadly stared into your eyes..

JUNGKOOK: "Every time I look at you...I fall in love all over again.."

YOU: "Jungkook...."

JUNGKOOK: "I love—"

The doorbell suddenly rang, cutting him off. He curiously look towards the door and slowly let go of you.

JUNGKOOK: "Stay here, I'll go check."

You watched him leave the room, closing the door behind him.

Your eyebrows crashed together as you think who would be here at this time... Its already late at night.

He wasn't coming back, so you opened the door and walked towards the stairs and looked down to see what was going on at the door.

....Nobody.

Scared and panicked, you rushed down the stairs and looked everywhere in the living room, dining room, etc..