Why didn't you tell me?

It was about a week since Keith found out about his situation and he had been avoiding lance even more than before. Every time he looked at him all he could think of was the fact that he created a life inside him that he sure as hell wasn't ready for and didn't want him of all people to be the father of. He was in the training room this morning hoping to get he mind off everything going on. He didn't want this. He didn't want to be a girl in the first place let alone pregnant with lance's child.

"Everyone come to the bridge please!" Allura's voice boomed through the castle and Keith growled. He just wanted to be alone right now. He commanded the robot to stop and walked to the bridge with a huff.

The walk seemed longer than normal today. Keith made it to the bridge and everyone was staring at him, especially Pidge. Pidge looked scared and everyone else looked normal and happy. Why was Pidge looking at him like that? He walked over to stand next to Shiro as far away from lance as possible.

"I found a way to reverse your situation!" Allura said with a smile from ear to ear. Keith's eyes widened and he looked at Pidge moving a hand to his stomach. He hadn't thought about this. If he changed back into a guy it would kill the baby. He can't just kill it. Keith smiled weakly and nervously. They can't know. Allura raised a blaster up and aimed it at Keith. Let them find out or kill the baby? He can't let his child die. Sure he didn't want it, but his Galran side had alarms blaring in his head that he needed to do everything to protect this baby. Allura was about to pull the trigger when Keith screamed.

"I can't! Stop! I can't change back yet!" He had tears welling in his eyes and everyone in the room was in shock. He looked at Pidge who seemed scared for him. Allura put the blaster down at her side.

"Keith? What's come over you?" Allura said almost annoyed. Keith looked around the room at the concerned faces and when his eyes landed on Lance he broke down.

"Y-You can't change me back yet." He said quietly through sobs. "Because I'm...I'm pregnant" He looked up at Lance with his once sparkly purple eyes then looked back down and fell to the floor in cries. Lance started to shake. Shiro rushed over to Keith with wide eyes. Keith pushed him away and got up angrily. He stormed over to Lance who was still in shock from the news. "This is all your fault!" Keith started to punch and scratch at Lance who was also crying now. "You ass hole! I told you no! I told you to stop and you ignored me!" Keith continued to beat on Lance's torso and Lance didn't move an inch. He let him hit him until he was bruised. He wanted him to. He deserved it. He deserved every punch and bruise, every mark, every bit of pain. Keith started to cry harder and slapped his palms on Lance's chest. He lowered his voice and put his forehead on his chest. "Why aren't you fighting back?"He hit his chest hard and he winced. Lance held back his tears and took keith's hands off of his chest. He moved her away from him gently.

"Because I deserve all of it. I understand why you're mad. I tend to hurt people I don't want to and I get it if you don't want me near you or the...baby. Just know that I'm sorry and that...that I wish I hadn't hurt you" Lance was crying for sure now and he was holding Keith's hands gently in case he wanted to pull away. "I'm useless anyway." He let go and left the room in silence with tears streaking down his face. No one followed him.