WICKED (BOOK 1= OF THE MEN IN UNIFORM SERIES)

This is the first book in the MEN IN UNIFORM series.

This follows THE MEN OF SPORTS series 20 years later. So go read that series first if you have not. You don't have to but it will make for a better read if you do :)

In this series you will Join 5 friends that grew up in the streets of Chicago. All but 1 came from a single family house hold. It is hard to grow up when your mom or dad had to work all the time to support you and the house.

So you find yourself in the streets doing things you should not do.

But a group of men see potential in you and give you a second chance, at proving you are worth it.

Each one of these young men goes through trials and tests to prove just what they are made of and that they can be among :

THE FEW THE PROUD. ( Yes ladies this story brings you a MARINE)

Those whom have Honor, Courage and Commitment.  (you got it a Navy man)

Posses complete integrity ( Yup a cop)

Protect were ever flames may rage (woohoo a Fireman)

Benefit of  the sick and injured (EMT still in school to be a doctor)

SERIES WILL START WHEN  ( THE FINAL PLAY ) ENDS.....

BUT THE COVERS ARE TO YUMMY NOT TO SHARE. EXPECT A BIG SURPRISE IN THIS SERIES...........