Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Megan's POV

I got home all happy. Like I always am after I go see grandma. But when I got home mom was waiting for me. "Young lady I was going to go look for you." She said.

"Why mom, what's up." I asked.

"This, come here quick. I'm dying to know what's in it." I followed her to the living room where there was a big box with a card attached. I opened the envelope and read.

I hope this day has shown you,

That I need you, as much as you need me.

That I missed you, as I hope you missed me.

That I want you, as much as you want me.

That I will have you.

I will pick you up at 7pm. I have sent you a dress.

Wear it and be prepared for me.

Love,

Xavier De' Luca

My mouth dropped open, as I ran to my room to get the other cards. "Honey what's wrong? Where did you go?" Mom called as I went to my room. I came back and with the other 2 cards he sent me.

"Oh my God, Mom look, the first card says dreaming of you. The second, thinking of you. This one says Love. Do you think it means anything?" I asked her.

"I don't know baby, but open the box." I opened it and inside was the prettiest pink corset dress.

"Wow that's so lovely. But it's almost 6pm go shower and get ready." Mom tells me and I squeal as I run to my room.

Xavier's POV

Everything was going as planned. I had the room ready, including some appetizers. I wanted it to be a calm environment. Once I make her mine. I will let her slowly enter this world and then the real fun will start.

I headed to pick her up and was a little worried. I wasn't sure what Sergio was going to say about it. But I guess it really didn't matter. Because I love her and she loves me. I know he'll need time to get used to the idea. That his little girl is all grown up and boy is she grown up?

I got to her house and before I knocked the door opened and there was Sergio glaring at me. But it was her in the back ground that made my breath catch. Wow I had no idea how good she would look in that dress. But no matter how good she looked in it. I was itching to get her out of it.

I know you might be thinking. This will technically be their first date. So why is he going to go all the way already. But remember she wanted me so much. She was willing to have sex with me the first time she saw me again. So I will give her commitment then make love to her. That and my balls are going to explode soon if I don't finally have her.

I cleared my throat as Rose invited me in. "You look stunning" I tell her and she blushed.