Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Megan’s POV

I finished getting dressed and walked out of the back room furious as hell. To my surprise an utter disbelief, there was Monica on top of the table. Doing what I would call her impression of a cage dancer.

“Alia! What the fuck is Monica doing on that table?” I asked all worried.

“Why are you asking me? You’re the one that plowed her with drinks. Then that parting shot about her being a goody two shoes, who never has fun created this.” She said as she gestured to Monica.

I got through the crowed of men that were hooting and hollering at her to take her clothes of and yanked her down. She frowned at me “Megan your no fun” She wailed.

“We are going home, come on.” I said as I tugged her along with me.

“No, you go home. I’m having way too much fun here.” She said smiling lopsided and slurring her words as she swayed.

“Oh hell no, Uncle Roger and Aunt Molly will tan my hide if I left you here, now hurry before I kick your ass.” I said as I pulled her to the door again.

Alia giggled, “I really like the drunken Monica. She seems to have no inhibitions then.” I smiled at her. Yeah she really was a good egg. She wasn’t always that rigid and boring. I remember growing up she was always so much fun. But something must have happened to make her so stuffy. She never did tell me.

“Well Alia time to get her home. Should we sleep over and make sure she’s fine?” I asked her since out of all of us. She was the only one with her own place. I smirk, I like living at home. The laundry and food get miraculously done there.

“Oh yeah that would be so cool. Let me call Giselle and Mia. We’ll make it a girl’s night.” She tells me and pulls out her phone as I drive us home.

All the drive to Monica’s houses, all I could think about was the little tremors still shaking deep in my core. Damn but that man was wicked. I can only imagine what it will be like when we finally make love. Because there is no question in my mind that I will eventually have him as mine.