Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I took a long shower. I love being back home. The guys seem like their doing good for themselves. I can’t wait to go out tonight. We’re heading to the club and I’m sure which one they want to go to.

Guess I should have started by telling you who my parents were huh? Well my parent own the most prestigious club in Chicago, THE RIGHT SPOT. Well them along with my uncle Jim. It was thanks to Uncle Jim we didn’t get a record that day when we where young or we would have been up a creek without a paddle.

But anyway we are going there and I hope to get laid tonight. We didn’t really have many opportunities where I was at for that so I was Horney as hell and well. Using your hand does only so much for a guy.  Nothing beats the feel of a hot warm woman to squeeze your cock tight as she cums.

I take a deep breath as I feel my erection start. Damn I really do need to get laid. I thought as I grabbed a hand full of liquid soap and started to cares my rod. Well shit I needed to eject this tension so I could find the right girl tonight.

So I slowly started to pump my fist up and down around my rod. I closed my eyes and start thinking about breasts and well anything to get me off fast. It didn’t take long for me to blow my load in my hand as I squeezed picturing it was something else squeezing it.

I was ready when the guys came and we headed off. “So tell me any of you guys got a steady girl or anything?” I asked.

“No way are you kidding” they all said and I laughed.

When we got to the club everyone said HI. But I have been gone a long time so no one recognized me right away. I was happy about that.

Megan’s POV

“Hurry the hell up girls. We have to get the hell out of her now!” I yell at my cousins.

“I head through the grape vine that Xavier would be at the club tonight.” I tell them.

I have been in love with that stupid boy. Or shall I say man now. Even after 6 years I still can’t stop thinking about him. When my dad along with my uncles started that Boys Town program I didn’t care. Mom and everyone else was so happy about it. I was younger so it really didn’t affect me and I didn’t care. But it wasn’t until one day I had to go to the garage, that I was interested.