the idea

Sam pov

"So danny it's coming up on your 2 year anniversary of being phantom. How do you wanna celebrate?" Questioned my carnivorous friend.

"I've been thinking about finally telling mom and dad what really happened the night of the 'accident'." He spoke staring intently at the table.

"Finally!! Did jazz manage to convince you?? Or was it mine and tucks constant pleading??" I asked incredulously.

"Actually I decided this of my own free will." He stated matter of factly.

"So jazz then" responded the technologically inclined geek sitting next to me.

At this me and tuck burst into laughter. Danny's face.... it was so red!!!!

Calming down I finally asked the most important question" mustard or ketchup?" They both gave me this look like i was completely insane, which i mean isn't that far off from the truth.

"So ignoring that....how am i going to tell them?? I've had a couple ideas, but i know one thing i do not want to tell them directly. I don't think I could say it to their faces." Danny had a semi serious look on his face that told me just how nervous he was.

~time skip~

We had discussed several ways for Danny to tell his parents before it got late and we all had to go home. Before we left the nasty burger danny had an idea. He refused to tell me and tuck what it was though, the only hint he gave us was "I'm going to need a photo of yours sam." Before he ran out the door ignoring me and tucker yelling after him.

It was getting quite late so I decided that I would force the answers out of Danny in the morning.

~danny pov~

(At the nasty burger)

We had been brainstorming for hours when an idea finally hit me.

"I've got it!!" I yelled much louder than I should have.

Looking around i noticed all the strange looks i was getting so i lowered my hands which i had raised in victory.

"You got what?" Asked the most beautiful goth i- wait what!?! I mean sam.... definitely sam.

"Judging by your yelling and raised victory hands I'd assume you are referring to an idea on how to tell the fam??" Asked tuck in what i would hope was not a sing song voice. Have you ever heard him sing!?! Correction if you had you wouldn't be able to hear me speaking to myself in my head...

"NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL FENTON!!" Yelled a mysterious voice from the speakers of the nasty burger.