the froot loop

Vlad pov

"Plasmious. I think you will find this interesting. It seems the welp is going to tell his parents of his status. Wouldnt it be fun to mess with him??" Plotted my minion skulker. Alright not minion buissness partner, but im still supirior to him.

"You say littel badger is going to tell his parents? This could be interesting...skulker. i want you to place survalence every where around fenton works. I want to see how this plays out. If his parents regect him he will have no one els to turn to. He'll come running to uncle vlad to protect him from his horible parents. Excluding maddie obviously." I ploted aloud.

"Just dont forget i still want his pelt on my mantle plasmious." Eew. Danny is right that is gross.

"Of coarse. If you can defeet him once we remove his idiot father from the equation then you can have him. I wouldnt want him unless he could defeet you anyways." I said matter of factly

(Jack sneezes down in the lab)

I was about to send skulker off when maddie nocked over one of my photos of maddie and i. They might have been photo shoped but the still matterd.

"Maddie no!!" I tried to stop her before she couod nock any more over. Tried. She managed to hit them all off the shelf breaking them.

"Skulker you can leave. It seems i have some work to do." I sighed.

Danny pov

After dinner my dad invited mom down to that lab to look at something. Assuming it was my letter i decided to spy on them and see how far they got. By the looks of it not vary.

"Madds why would someone send these envelopes they have nothing in common. One is about danny, and one is about phantom. It makes no sence!!" Jack holared iritated.

"I dont know sweety. We'll just have to wait and see." Said maddie.

The realy dont get it. I was hoping i wouldnt have to do this, but it should be fun.

I readied the next phase of my plan. If they dont get it after this then ill have to use the last option other than just transforming infront of them.