step 2

Maddie pov

After danny told us about the photo he left. I think he may have created more quetions than he answerd.

Danny pov

Perfect. Now that they are confused i can start with the harder stuff.

I wrote another note and placed it into an envelope identical to the previous this time adding step 2 to the end of the phrase.

This time i placed it onto the fenton thermos 3.0.1

I had writen a riddel that only dad would understand. If everything gose to plan they should start suspecting somthing by tomarrow.

Jack pov

When i woke up at 6 am i noticed maddie was not in bed with me so i asumed that she was down in the lab or cooking breakfast. While i hope it was the latter it was most likely the former.

I jumped out of bed and put on a fresh jumpsuit. Heading down to the lab to help my wife.

When i enterd the lab there was no one there, but i didnt see maddie in the kitchen. I suppose she went out.

As i was about to head upstairs to get some fudge from the fridge i noticed another envelope like the one we saw yesterday on the new fenton thermos, the previous two had gone missing so as soon as this one is complete im going to keep it with me at all times, but back on topic. I went over and removed the letter from the thermos to inspect it. Unlike madds i have no patiance so i opend it to see what was inside. When i opend,ot i noticex it was a letter unlike the last envelope. It read:

THe ghOst of Amity pArk. He Just wants to helP, but no one will lisTen. The boy who gAve up his life to protect the towN. Yet he gets shot at for doinG the right thiNg. The child that Died the. The boy who lived. The one that walks the Line. The spirit who is punished for doing good. you attack the unknown because you fear it. I am known, but yet you still fear Me. I am a phantom of the one you loved.

-THE TRUTH

I looked over it a few times noticing the bolded letters. I couldnt quite piece togeather what they meant though. I decided i would let maddie take a look. I feel like i should know this. Wait a minuet. The letters they arnt in the right order, but mabye if i mix them around for a minuet. DANNY PHANTOM. It says danny phantom. Is that who the letter was about? But i dont understand none of this makes sence why send photos and letters to us. Nothing makes sence anymore.