this is not great

Danny pov

The alarm clock was scratching in my ear. I was up late last night fighting boxy. I put him back in the ghost zone i swear at least 50 times. So I didn't go to sleep till three am, it's five am now, on a school day. 

This should be fun trying to stay awake, and if i want my parents in a good mood for the plan then no detention.

Tucker pov

Since last night my brain has been working over time to try and figure out what dannys plan was. I have to know before he does it. I just have to be ok....OK!

Coming out of my ridiculous thought war I see Sam walking up on the other side of the street. As she crosses the rode I can see the same internal war being waged in her head as well.

"Hey sam!" I greeted as we walked the remainder of the way to Fenton works.

"Hey tuck. Any luck with figuring out the plan?" She asks me hopefully.

"No such luck." I told her sadly as we approached the man, or should i say half man's, house itself.

After knocking on his door three times, Sam finally just barged in to find the house empty.

"Danny!!" Sam yelled worry written all over her face.

"Hold on!!" Came the muffeld reply from up the stairs.

Relief washed over the both of us until we watched him ever so gracefully fall down the stairs.

I couldn't help it. I burst into laughter only to be cut short by a hit over the head by the demon- I mean sam.

"Ow!!" Me and Danny yelled at once. We still don't know how we do that.

As we headed to our school Danny started giving us hints, but not really on purpose.

"So sam.... do you still have that photo from before i went into the portal?" Danny asked casually. I'm starting to think he's not trying to hide the plan from us. nah he's definitely being sneaky.

"Sure but why do you need it??" She spoke hesitantly.

"It's all part of the plan. Don't worry!!" he said happily.

I haven't seen Danny this happy since well before the accident.

"Cool dude!! So when exactly are you going to tell us this elusive plan?" I questioned hopefully.

"Well i guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you." He said.