phase 3

Danny pov

When i woke up the next morning i grabed my supplise and headed to the bathroom. Step one. My hair
I didnt want to dye it, but thankfully its the weekend so it will be back to normal before school starts back.

I regretfully died my hair silver.

Now i only need to do one more thing. I grabed the red sharpy i had been using on the letters and wrote

-the truth

On my forhead. I walked down the stairs to see mom and dad in the kitchen. I just need to act like i didnt even notice that my hair was silver or that there was red qriteing on my head. I hope they are smart enugh to understand after this.

I forgot to tell jazz!!! She wont know why im doing this and she will throw them off the path. I told her i was going to tell them i just forgot to tell her why. Crap. Im an idiot.

I walked into the kitchen and imidiatly grab jazz by the arm and draged her out of the room. Thankfully my parents didnt notice me.

"Jazz. Dont freak out. Ok?" I asked as i slowly removed my jand from her mouth.

"Danny... what is going on?" She looked realy confused.

"Look just dont try and throw mom and dad off ok. Ill explain better latter. I promiss."

"Alright, but i expect a good explenation from you latter."

"Ok now we just have to walk back in like nothing happend." We walked back into the kitchen. Jazz returned to her seat and i went to grab myself breakfast.

"Danny? What happend to your hair?" Asked my mom. Its strange she almost sounds afraid.

"my hair?" I asked as i looked back over my sholder to put the writing on my forheas into full view.

I glanced up at my hair looking confused before i let myself freakout.

"Oh my god!! What happend!?! My hair shouldnt be white!!" I said pretending to freak out.

Jazz glanced up from her book to look at me for a second.

"Hey you kind of look like phantom now."said jazz.

maddie looked confused for a moment before she looked angry?

"Danny! Are you trying to look like phantom?!" She yelled.

"No! I swear! It was like this when i woke up!" I pleaded.

maddie took a moment to look me over before stoping on my forhead.

"danny dear... i think that you are the next clue. Or your hair is at least. That the truth guy is trying to tell us somthing, but i just dont know what." She said angrily.

I sighed under my breath. Guess its onto my last resort. They have to understand affter this otherwise im just going to give up.