three years latter

Danny pov

I cant belive its been a year since i told mom and dad about me being phantom, but here we are with a ghost busters cake and my family by my side.

At first they had been so shocked. They thought it was some kind of joke. After a very long explination they finaly came around, and i told them storrys about being phantom. Told them about the crazed up froot-loop, and explained all the bad things i did.

We became close again just like before the accident, except now we hunt ghost togeather me, mom, dad, jazz, sam, tuck, and after a littel bit more explaining danni.

We're one big wierd ghost hunting family, but the best part is that after i told my parents we found out that sam had ghost powers too from when undergroath had used her as his slave so we became closer as i showed her all the fun things we could to togeather now, and well... after a lot of peptalks from jazz and mom i finaly asked her out. And in 2 weeks it will be our one year aniversary as a couple.

Things couldnt have gone better if The froot-loop had left me alone. Nothing could bring me down now. my relationships with ghost in the zone have improved greatly and clock work has been training me to use the rinf of rage. He still wont tell me why it belongs to me now though he just says'time will tell', and avoids the quetion, but i know one thing for sure. It was all thanks to the picture.

The end

A/n

Thats it!! Its over!! And i think it was kinda cute!! Well since im done now guess this is goodbye

-falling angel