Chapter Three

Picture of Drew up top

Ms. Nancy is downstairs waiting for me with a hand on her hip and Victoria standing at her side. Both ladies narrow their eyes on me when I approach them.

"There you are!" Ms. Nancy exclaims when she sees me. "Mr. Lyons has arrived. Were you able to get everything ready?"

"Everything is perfect."

"Good." Ms. Nancy nods her head. "You were great today honey, but I'm gonna have to ask you to go home for the night. I'll talk to Mr. Lyons about you and if he gives the okay then I want you back here same time tomorrow alright?"

I nod my head, letting her know that I understand. She thanks me and I wish her a good night before I leave the room. Once I'm changed into my own clothes I head out the house and make my way to the bus stop. I was actually kind of relieved that I was going home. I was bone tired and just wanted to go to bed and before I fell asleep, I received a text from Ms. Nancy telling me that Mr. Lyons is okay with me working for him and reminds me once again what time I should come by tomorrow.

***

In the morning, I arrive at the Lyon Mansion and enter through the servers entrance where I run into Cade.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hey." His smile is bright. "Be glad you left early last night." Cade tells me.

"Why?"

"Follow me." Cade walks off towards the living area and I follow behind him. He stops and I watch as he motions to the room around us.

The place was littered with crunched chips on the floor, beer bottles, and red cups. The place is a mess.

"First night off from tour." Cade explains when he sees my reaction.

"Go hard or go home right?"

"Exactly," Cade chuckles. "So what do you want to do? Ms. Nancy told me to tell you we needed to get started and be done before Mr. Lyons wakes up. She's in the kitchen helping Ms. Victoria cook breakfast for Mr. Lyons and his guest."

"I'll go get the cleaning supplies." I announce before making my way towards the staircase. I head up the stairs and round the corner to the tiny door that stood isolated from the other rooms on this floor. Opening it, I begin to pull out all the supplies I think Cade and I will need.

"Could you be any fucking louder?"

The voice is loud, angry, and scares the crap out of me, making me jump out of fear and all the products I gathered drop onto the floor. I wait for my heart to settle down before I turn around and suddenly my brain turns to mush.

I've seen plenty of guys shirtless before- not my choice though; Celine had a revolving door of men coming in and out of the apartment over the years. But they were nothing compared to the chest that I was looking at now. Kissed by the sun a thousand times, there isn't an ounce of a fat anywhere on the hard planes of his body that are visibly outlined. Every inch of golden skin is flawless and smooth.

"I-uh..."

"Name." He orders me, his voice is deep and angry, and the demand almost comes out in a growl.

"M-Mia." I stutter out.

Drew crosses his arms against his chest and I do my best not to stare at the muscles that flex. His arms are the size of bulldozers, making it almost impossible not to stare.

"Look, I have the worst fucking hangover right now and I can't remember shit from last night. I don't know who you think you are, but no one gets to play house. We fucked and now it's time for you to leave."

"Um, we didn't... I'm not...," The right words wouldn't come out. "We didn't have sex. I'm Mia, the new maid." I hold out my hand for him to shake.

Drew stares at the hand I'm holding out for him to shake before he's a running a hand over his face and groaning. He opens his mouth to say something but he's interrupted.

"Babe." I glance behind Drew to see a beautiful girl coming out of one the bedrooms. She possesses an hourglass figure and her hair is long and reminds me of mint ice cream. "What's taking you so long? I thought you said you'd be right back." She wraps her arms around Drew's waist from behind and Drew rolls his eyes.

"It's time for you to leave." He removes her arms from his waist. I expect the girl to pout, frown or even slap Drew.

I would've.

But to my surprise she simply shrugs while a soft smile plays on her lips. Then she heads back inside the room she walked out of.

"Girlfriend?" I ask once she disappeared, unable to help myself.

"Fuck buddy." Drew corrects.

I didn't get a chance to say anything else when the girl made her way back down, now fully dressed and over to Drew.

"I had a good time. You know my number." Then she kisses him. It's a short kiss, a simple peck on the lips, but I still find myself looking away.

"So you're the new maid?" Drew raises a brow the same time he crosses his arms against his chest.

"Yes sir."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"Who did you fuck in order to get this close to me?" Is the next question that comes out his mouth. I don't know whether I'm more offended by the question or the fact that he can ask me that with a straight face.

"You wanna repeat that?" I glare at him when he doesn't say anything. "At the risk of losing my job- I didn't have sex or fuck anyone as you so eloquently put it. My mom worked here for a month but she's sick so Ms. Nancy let me take her place. I had no idea this was even your house until I saw the pictures."

His brown eyes widen slightly in surprise and his features soften. "I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry." Drew apologizes quickly. "It's just that it wouldn't be the first time that a girl slept her way up to get to me."

"Well it's not really smart to be presumptuous into thinking that I'm the same way." I reply.

"You don't like me." He states, grinning.

"That's another assumption." I reply rather than confirming or denying.

"Did I do something to you? Sleep with you and never called? Maybe promised to follow you on Twitter and never did?"

I roll my eyes. "I don't have a Twitter."

"Then why don't you like me? You don't know me." Drew replies.

"I do know you." I pause before adding, "You're Drew Lyons. Hollywood's teen heart throb and Hollywood's favorite bad boy. You've made a name for yourself the last couple years."

"And you hate me because of what- girly bullshit gossip?" He crosses his arms over his chest and stares at me, challengingly.

"I don't hate you. I just don't think you're God's greatest gift to mankind like every other girl in the world."

"You're different." Drew states.

"So I've been told." I break eye contact and look down. The cleaning supplies I dropped are still on the floor. "I better get to work..."

"Alright." Drew takes a much needed step back and I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding. "Oh, can you give a message to Ms. Victoria for me when you go downstairs?"

"What is it?"

"Tell Ms. Victoria to add a chocolate muffin to whatever she's got going on," He drops his gaze down to my lips. "I'm suddenly in the mood for something sweet."