Chapter Ten

Pushing away any and all thoughts of Drew for the rest of the day was harder than I thought it would be. I could barely focus on my chores and Drew was only making it worse every time our paths "accidentally" crossed. I loved the little moments I got to see him but Ms. Nancy felt differently and forbid him from coming anywhere near me until my shift was over.

Seven o'clock couldn't come fast enough.

I just walked out of the bathroom after changing out of my uniform and into my own clothes when someone grabs my hand.

"Let's get out of here," Drew whispers in my ear from behind me. Tiny goosebumps raise on my neck at his closeness but I smile as I turn to face him.

"Okay."

Drew grabs my hand and entwines our fingers together before he starts to tow me out of the house and into the garage and over to the black hummer.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask when Drew stops long enough to unlock the doors and holds open my door for me.

"I don't know." He admits before motioning for me to get inside the car.

"If I have a say in this horribly planned kidnapping, I have a place in mind I'd like to go," I tell him as soon as we leave the garage and speed out into the road. It's not even eight o'clock yet but the sky is dark, street lights are on, and the streets are quiet.

"Oh yeah? Where to?" Drew wonders, casting a curious look over at me while one hand commands the wheel.

I tell him where I want to go then settle back into the cool leather seat before he's playing with the radio.

"So is there a reason why we're going to the park?" He asks, after turning down the street I directed him too.

I shrugged. "It's a pretty night and I haven't been here in awhile." I turn to him. "We can go somewhere else if you want."

"I'm not complaining," Drew reassures him. "Anytime I get spend with you I'll take." He tells me and I can't help but smile. He was good. I was close to becoming putty in his hands.

"We're here," I say as I unbuckle myself once we reached the park. Suddenly something occurs to me and I stop Drew before he can open his door. "Aren't you going to need secret services or something?" I ask. Up until this moment I forgot that he was a celebrity and that if people saw him things we're going to get crazy. Ms. Nancy's words about him wanting to keep as low of a profile as he possibly could ran through my mind.

Drew chuckles at me. "I'm afraid I'm not that important yet," He jokes before reaching behind him in the backseat and pulls out a black hoodie. "But I never leave the house without backup," Drew tells me before he's pulling the black hoodie over his body and places the hood over his head.

It didn't make a big difference but hopefully, no one recognized him.

"That's your backup?" The tone of my voice let him knew I wasn't impressed.

"Well, this and Blaine," Drew tells me then climbs out the car before I can ask who Blaine is. Drew is over at my side in seconds, opening the door for me to get out. As I'm climbing out of the car I catch a glimpse of an older man dressed in all black who looks completely out of place and rigid.

"Blaine?" I raise an eyebrow at the man.

"Blaine," Drew confirms before shutting and locking the door behind me. He suddenly takes my hand and we start walking. I turn my head to see Blaine trailing behind us slowly. "So we just walk?"

"We just walk." I nod my head.

"You said you haven't been here in a while. How come?" Drew questions as we begin to take the trail that joggers took.