His Hands In Mine

Dipper snatched his hand away from bills and stumbled back, his sister catching him. He rubbed his wrist where Bill had grabbed him.

"Are you okay?" Mabel asked.

"Fine." He ground out threateningly towards Bill. "We just got here, we aren't trying to start anything with anyone or anything, leave us be."

Bill looked at him strangely, tilting his head to the side like a kicked puppy but still keeping a smirk on his lips. "I only want to play, I didn't come to WELCOME you back, pine-tree."

"Play?? Do you not remember all the things you've done to us? possessing me?" Dipper seethed.

"We aren't kids anymore." Mabel murmured as if she was trying to assure herself more than anything.

"As fun as it would be to control you again, I assure you i'm here on good terms." Bill took a step back from the two as he noticed their growing tension.

"You can't honestly think we'd believe you?" Mabel laughed tauntingly standing firmly and protectively beside her brother.

"Perhaps not, as you know, time moves very differently where I am from, for you it may have been a few years but for me...I can assure you, i've reflected on my actions a VERY long time and am ready to redeem myself," Bill looked back and forth at the twins as he spoke, his eyes finally landing on Dipper.

Bill so badly wanted to look into the boys mind and see what he was thinking but refrained from it, it would do no good to claim to be better and go and intrude on the boys mind not seconds later.

Dipper looked at Bill confused."So, you aren't here to take over my body again?"

Bill looked at him strangely and a smirk slowly stretched across his face and he nodded. "In the way you are thinking, no, that can be done in other ways."

Dippers eyes widened at Bills words. They stared at each other for longer than they should have.

"Fine, noon, tomorrow, we meet up at the clearing in the woods. I will bring protection if you try anything." Dipper looked up at him and Bill felt his stomach lurch and his mouth drop open in shock, he couldn't believe the boy actually believed him.

"Dipper, are you crazy?" Mabel hissed at him.

"He said he's changed, let's let him prove it, if it's a trap; we've learned enough magic over the years to protect us and certainly enough to get out of his grasp if he happens to control us again."

Bill smirked again and winked at Dipper, who growled animalistically towards him and pointed a finger in Bills face.

"No tricks, you yellow...you yellow.."

"Dorito!" Mabel joined.

"Yeah." Dipper agreed.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Bill assured and chuckled to himself on the inside.

"Now let's go Mabel, we have unpacking to do." Dipper pushed his sister towards the shack and ushered her quickly inside, not turning back to look at the dream demon or the dropped box of clothes near his feet.Bill smiled wickedly and disappeared shortly after, happy to have so easily convinced them of his change of heart.