A Sickness to Forget

Dipper's POV

I woke up in arms of the man I realized I had feelings for.

'Oh great just the thing I wanted to wake up to' I thought to myself sarcastically

"Morning Pine tree" I froze in place hearing a familiar voice. I turned and looked at Bill and gave him a weak smile. When he began to let go of me I hurried and jumped out of his grasp and straight to the bathroom. I slid down the door after I shut it.

'Why do I feel like barfing,I feel so sick' for a moment before I realized that I was pregnant 'Crap how can I forget such a thing what am I going to do now I can't have a child I am a boy, right?'

"Pine Tree are you okay?" I heard Bill say on the other side of the door.

"Yeah i'm okay don't worry Bill I will...be..*blah*" I realized I have puked and Bill slammed the door open. 'I would be shocked to see the person who you love puke in front of you as well.'

'It took twenty minutes for me to stop puking but it felt like forever to Bill. He kept getting mad because I wouldn't stop puking. Like I ain't the one who got myself pregnant.'

"Bill are you okay" I tried saying in a cute quiet voice

"That should be my line Pine Tree." Bill looked at me worriedly "But now you stink, give me your hand"

I took Bills hand, flames lit, and I shivered at the feeling. I then smelled a familiar scent of... "I smell like Pine trees"

"A pine tree should smell like a pine tree, don't you love it"

"I know that I love you" I mumbled quietly so I won't be heard but was wrong.

"Pine tree loves me... Yeah I am so happy!" Bill practically ran around yelling but instead he was skipping around the room happily. I started feeling sick 'again.'

'This is going to be a long day.'

"Please let this day end already. "