Admitting

Dippers POV

I saw the flames move around my body and it made me shiver.

"Can you at least tell me how I am pregnant now that we made the deal. " I said way to harshly

"Ah, yes well you see I am no human I am a demon which also means I can make you pregnant with just the snap of my fingers. " Bill smirked evilly.

"What, how and why would you?" I tried to hold back my fear of what would happen if I start to yell 'since he is still mad even after I said that I will be his. Knowing me I don't want to.'

I then remembered that Bill can read minds and saw that he had his hands in fist.

"L-listen B-b-bill look um...c-can you p-please tell me w-why you w-wanted m-me p-p-pregnant?" I stuttered on my words not making eye contact with him.

"I did it because I wanted to build a family with you well you know.....because..... I love you but it seems you don't love me back so I guess I will have to force you to be mine then."

"B-bill look I didn't mean it okay so please just stay calm ok you are scaring me you weren't like this back when mabel sprayed you with...."
I was stopped by a sudden pair of lips on mine. It didn't feel like before it had love in it was it was way to rough I cant even breathe it is to suffocating. The kiss seemed like it was forever but it was only a minute and I have almost lost most of my breath before I lost all my breath I had gripped on Bills shirt tightly which made him break it. His hands were still on either side of my face. Our mouths are covered in saliva.

"Bill....haaa....haa...ha..please stop...like...I...said I didn't...mean it so c...could you...stop...and calm down.." I said in between breaths

"Looks like you can use another round how about it Pine tree?"

"No!"

"Well it wasn't supposed to be a question but okay" he looked depressed but happy at the same time.

"Really!?" I said not to loud but loud enough for him to hear the excitement in my voice.

"No I lied."

Narrator POV

Dipper pushed Bill away but then was picked up roughly and  put on the bed. Bill snapped his fingers and rope tied itself around Dipper's wrist. He was there tied to the frame of the bed. Bill was walking out of the room still mad with his red outfit and his eye lit a blood red which scared Dipper.
Dipper started squirming when Bill came back in the room with a sharp knife in his hand.

"Don't worry it won't hurt,well it won't hurt me but maybe you?" Bill said laughing evilly. Dipper was crying at this point tears streamed down his face and him screaming at Bill to not do it.

"Bill please don't I beg you!" Dipper was on the verge of just giving up but chose not to.

'Wait if I say what he said that just might work' Dipper thought as he looked at Bill with pained sad eyes.

"Say what Pine tree" Bill put the knife closer to Dippers chest.

Dipper wiggle and squirmed around until he spoke.
"Bill please don't hurt me I don't want to leave you I don't want to leave the one I love...Please Bill... I love you so please don't hurt me!" Dipper spoke his words meant something to the blonde since he was returning to his normal colors.

Bill returned back to normal and snapped his fingers making the rope and knife disappear. Bill pulled Dipper close to his chest and kept apologizing to him.

'I admit it I think I am falling for him.' was the last thing Dipper thought before falling asleep.

Short, right?
Well it is another chapter, you're welcome.
Bye see you in the next chapter.

~JefftheKiller