In Time

Bill's POV

When I got out off bed Pine tree was no where to be found.

"Pint Tree?!" I called out but no answer, which yes got me worried. I looked over and saw a paper written with the follow words.

"Bill I have found a way to see my family and I chose to stay with them for a couple of days if you don't mind. I am feeling home sick so I texted Ford and Mabel saying I am coming back home. You know how Mabel is and so yeah, but I will see​ you when I get back.
~ Your Pine Tree

'Aw he finally said Your Pine Tree. He has finally admitted it. I am happy, I love you to Pine Tree even knowing you never said it in the note I still know you wanted to put it.'

When I had snapped my fingers I was in a hospital room with...
"Dipper!!" I panicked seeing him with someone pulling a baby out of him. I saw as my pine tree was giving birth to some precious baby that had a aura showing blue. 'Blue flames...Satan' I thought at seeing the child put into my lovers arm and his smile mad the baby laugh which made me smile.

I notice that another baby was put into his arms which shocked me, and just from that all around me went black. I heard one thing before I fell I heard a scream someone screaming my name.

"Bill, Bill honey"

'Dipper, I'm sorry'