Forced

Dipper POV

I was sitting awkwardly on Bill's lap, the tense air making me suffocate. Minutes passed by awkwardly before I felt Bill finally make a move.

He pushed me down with lightning speed and my back hit the ground.

"I want you to do me a favor and stay still Pine~cone." Bill whispered and I tried to pull back but this wasn't something you could just stop.

He smiled evilly and grabbed my wrists and put them roughly above my head so I wouldn't get away.

"I-" I wanted to scream and yell but the only sounds that would come out of my mouth was silent whimpers.

He began to kiss down my neck and my will power to fight was dwindling away. He slowly kissed his way down to my collarbone and back up to my ear. "I want to hear you scream my name." He whispered huskily and bit my ear.

Shock waves went through my entire body and I felt my member twitch at the motion making me gasp in pleasure. Suddenly that pleasure became pain as he broke skin with his fangs.

"Bill, stop, it hurts!" I cried out and writhed in his arms but he pressed harder and harder and made it painfully slow before he suddenly stopped and backed up to look into my eyes, he had my blood dripping down his lip and he licked it.

I wanted to be disgusted by it but it made it hard to when I realized it was MY blood that he was enjoying and for some reason that thought made my heart feel lifted in my chest.

"Pine~tree, I told you I  wouldn't hurt you," In that moment I saw the animal inside of Bill and for once it didn't terrify me but excited me. 

"But you just hurt me," I whispered.

"It was more pleasurable than painful, I could see it in your eyes my little Pine~tree,"

My eyes widened as his words were true. "I feel nothing for you." I spat at him in disdain. 

He frowned and looked at me sadly

"But I feel so much for you," Bill's face contorted and anger and I shivered at the possibilities of the things angry Bill could do to me. This couldn't be happening, I wasn't getting excited over Bill being angry! I'm being controlled!

Bill let go of my hands and I thought I was free but his hands went to my ass instead and lifted my legs up and around his waist. I gasped in surprise as I felt him press his hardened member against mine. 

A strong feeling sparked inside of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips to his. Stop! I have to stop! This isn't me!

I moaned at the contact and he pushed me harder against the tree and grunted. "It will feel good Dipper, I can make you feel SO good." I gasped and tried again to free myself, what mind game was he playing?

He slipped his hand under my shirt and lifted it off of me. I didn't stop him, I wanted this but not with him, not like this. He kissed and sucked on my neck and I couldn't help my moaning, it was so hard to hold it back with all these new experiences going on with my body.

I felt his hand leave my ass and go towards my pants and start to unbutton it, I gasped and my head went back as I felt his hand come in contact with my member. I twitched erotically in his arms and let out a pleasurable yelp.

"I'm not letting you get away from me this time, my little Dipper," I felt Bill smirk against my neck and he pulled back and smashed his lips to mine again and wrapped his hand in my hair to tilt my head to the side.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I wouldn't satisfy him. He growled and let go of my hair and began to pull at my pants. My eyes widened and before I could yell out he plunged his sweet tongue into my mouth. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth and I wanted to gag.

Suddenly all my clothes were ripped from my body and his. I was left bare against the bark of the tree.

"Please," I begged, I didn't want this but my body was betraying me.

"Don't stop me Dipper, I'm in love with you, I want to show you how much." Bill held up two fingers and rubbed them gently against my lips. "Open," He commanded and I obeyed. "Suck." He commanded again and I tried to turn my head but his other hand came up and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. "Suck." he said again. 

I closed my eyes and began to suck and he groaned and grind against me, I felt the wetness from his member rub on my skin and I moaned out in pleasure. He was so hard and I could feel him rubbing on my bottom.

"I can't wait anymore," He gasped out and I opened my eyes to see his pupils dilated and he was looking at me strangely.

Suddenly he removed his dripping wet fingers from my mouth and put them by my entrance. "You will be mine Dipper," I jumped at the feel of him slowly slipping a finger in me. It was foreign and strange but I can't say i've never tried it myself. 

I began to calm down a little more and he put in another finger. I tensed and he began to move them around inside of me. I gasped and mewled in both pain and pleasure.

"Ah..." He started to scissor cut his fingers inside me and I let the pleasure come out "wait..ah...please stop B-Bill." I didn't realize I moaned his name until I felt him slide his fingers out and heard a belt unbuckle. My eyes widened as I felt him against my entrance.

"I want you so bad" I heard Bill whisper in my ear.

I tried to yell at him to stop but he was already sliding in me and I saw stars at the immense pain it brought on. We didn't move for a while as I adjusted to him. Soon the pain stopped and I moved to let him know he could keep going.

"Bill, It hurts!" I cried out as he thrust hard. He ignored me as he got lost in passion and thrusted hard and fast. All I could do was cry out and moan. He grabbed my member and began to pump it, bringing my pleasurable moans back.

"Pine~tree, say my name" Bill whispered huskily in my ear.

"BILL!" I scream and he groans loudly and thrusts deeper and pumps me faster. I felt my stomach tightening and I knew I was close. I was trying to warn Bill when suddenly he hit a spot inside of me and I let loose. I was blinded in pleasure and I barely felt as Bill still hugged me tightly to his body and whispered something in my ear.

He was breathing heavily and nuzzling my neck for a few minutes before he pulled out and admired me one last time before snapping his fingers and we were both cleaned and dressed.

"I told you I wouldn't be able to hold back." He said with a big smirk as if he enjoyed it. I wanted to be disgusted but my body felt weak and powerless as I watched Bill fade from view and my emotions ran free and everything went black.