Between the Pine Tree

Bill's POV

I kept stepping toward him until he hit the tree behind him. This was my chance to show him I was the dominant one. I slammed my hands on either side of his face and trapped him there. I could tell he was shocked and excited at the same time, even without reading his mind.

'What is going on?' I heard him ask inside his head and I chuckled, the poor little cone doesn't know what is coming his way.

"Pine-Tree don't you know yet? Isn't it obvious why I'm back?" I stared deep into his petrified brown eyes. "Why, for you of course."

I took his moment of surprise as my chance to kiss him again and I leaned in. This time was different. He didn't fight me or accept it as well. He gave in and that's just how I wanted it to be.

He gasped for air and I plunged my tongue into his mouth and explored the inside of his warm lips. He tasted sweet, something I couldn't quite pinpoint. I moaned at the taste and smell of the boy. I almost wasn't sure if I wanted to go along with my plan any longer as I felt him slowly kiss back.

I heard him scream out in his head but he seemed to be ignoring himself mentally, what a silly boy. I took his momentary disconnect from reality as my opportunity and I lifted his legs up and he instantly wrapped them around my waist. 

I pushed him harder against the tree and rubbed my lower body against his. I could feel him losing control and I took that to my advantage and broke into his mind.

I could see him and his sister smiling. Then him looking at himself in a mirror. Him crying. Him laughing. I saw every emotion he's gone through, every heartache and happy moment. I gasped and pulled my hands from the tree, dropping to my knees, dipper's legs still wrapped firmly around my waist.

 Dipper grunted.

"What did you do to me?!" The boy yelled. I closed my eye and sighed. Now was not the time to take over the boy. I wasn't strong enough yet. 

"What did you do to me, Bill!!" He shouted again.

"I don't know what you are talking about Pine~Tree, all I did was kiss you, I don't believe I did anything wrong" He stared at me with fear.

As he sat on my lap, his legs clenched around my waist, I watched him with interest. He was such an odd person, angry one second, neutral the next. I wanted him. I wanted to BE him.