luxuria

(Author's note: Hello there, here's a new story for you all to read. It's a short story and all chapters will be in Jacob's point of view. I hope you enjoy, thank you for reading).

I first saw him at the bar.

I knew I wanted him the second I laid my eyes on him. He was a cute little thing, especially when he would dance around with a glass of alcohol in his hand. From where I was sitting in a booth, I watched him with my eyes. His five'five frame moved smoothly through the crowd of people until he found someone who was worthy of dancing with him.

I felt my hands twitch as he grinded his tight jean clad ass against another man's crotch. The other man's hands came to rest on his hips. I watched the two dance provocatively for a moment or two before getting up.

The dance floor was crowded, but I was able to push my way through. The closer I got, the better I could really see how hot he was. The jeans he was wearing really showed off his thighs and I know they showed off his ass too. He was wearing a cropped sweatshirt as a shirt and I noticed the belly button ring that would occasionally shine from catching the lights that were flashing in the club.

I tried to be patient and wait my turn so I could have a dance with him, but the man he was dancing with seemed to be enjoying himself too much. I was going to be waiting forever if he didn't fucking leave and I wasn't the most patient of people.

So to get what I wanted, I moved behind the man and stuffed my hand in my pocket before pulling out my pocketknife. I whipped the blade open and reached around so I could press it against the man's neck.

"Move the fuck away from him" I growled lowly.

Even though it was pretty loud in the club, I knew the man heard me because he tensed up and didn't move. I pressed the blade harder against the skin of his neck and spoke again.

"Now".

When he managed to nod his head a little, I took a step away from him and watched as he swiftly moved away. I stepped forward and took his spot as I slipped the pocketknife back into my pocket.

"What did you do to make him leave?"

I stared at the back of his head and wondered if I should tell him the truth or not.

"I pressed a pocketknife to his throat".

I heard him laugh and it made me shake my head because he didn't know that I was being completely serious. He turned around so he could look at me.

"What's your name?" He asked curiously, smiling a bit.

"Jacob".

"I'm Chresanto".

"Can I buy you a drink, Chresanto?"

"I'd like that".

He turned away, but not before taking my hand in his. He walked me to the bar and I watched him as he leaned against the counter.

"Can I get a screwdriver?" He asked, he looked in my direction. "It's on him".

I raised my hand and held up two fingers. The bar tender nodded his head and began to make two drinks.

"So why'd you scare that other guy away?" Chresanto asked as he brought his hand down to subconsciously play around with his belly button piercing.

"Because I wanted to talk to you. I saw something that I liked".

"Yeah? What do you like exactly?"

"Your body".

Chresanto smiled and moved closer to me. "Would you want to see more of it later?"

"If you'd let me".

"I think I would..." He picked up one of the screwdrivers that the bartender had set down. "Depends on how the rest of the night goes... Do you think you can show me a good time?"

I smirked, "of course".

I picked up my drink and quickly drunk it before placing the empty glass on the counter. I guided Chresanto back to the dance floor and we danced together. Well it was more like he grinded his ass against me, but either way it was enjoyed.

I honestly wish we could skip this part. I just wanted to take him to mine so I could fuck him. I had so much lust for him.

Chresanto turned around and placed his arms on my shoulders, "do you want to get out of here?"

With a nod of my head, we left the dance floor and then we left the club altogether. Chresanto was hanging onto me as I lead the way to where I had parked.

"You have a motorcycle?"

"Seems that way, yeah" I answered simply. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the helmet from the bike. "Put this on".

"Well what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Don't you like... Need it?"

"I'll be fine" I mumbled as I placed the helmet on his head. I buckled the strap and made sure it was on tight enough before dropping the visor down so his eyes were shielded. "Let's go".

I got on the motorcycle and Chresanto did the same. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and once I had put the key in the ignition, we were on our way. My place wasn't far from the club, but it felt like we were hours away. Every time I caught a red light, Chresanto would drop his hands and feel me up through my jeans.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you" I muttered as I gripped Chresanto's thigh with my right hand.

I know he heard me because he gripped me tighter through my jeans. 

He was laughing by the time we had made it to the front door of my house. When we were inside and behind the closed door, Chresanto took the motorcycle helmet off and kissed me. I heard the helmet drop to the floor and I fought the urge to slam him up against the wall.

Instead of pushing him, I just forced my tongue into his mouth. He didn't seem to mind because he hummed in approval. I pulled away and walked upstairs to my room, Chresanto was right on my heels.

"Undress" I ordered, a small smirk making its way across my face as I watched him scurry to get naked.

I took off my shirt and began to take off my jeans too. Chresanto was already naked by the time I had stripped myself of my clothing. I wasn't that into the whole foreplay thing. I didn't have that much patience for it, but Chresanto was on his knees and his mouth was wide open.

Who was I to deny him what he wanted?

I walked up to him and he lifted up on his knees so he could take me into his mouth. My fingers had a firm grip on his hair as he sucked me off. He was so good that I had to pull him off because I was seconds away from coming too quickly.

"Get on the bed" I spoke as I gave myself a moment to calm down. Chresanto climbed onto the bed and I grabbed the lube from the nightstand. I coated my fingers with it and made quick work of opening him up.

"You feel so good" I moaned as I was finally able to slide inside him.

"Do what you said you were going to do" Chresanto whined impatiently, "come on, fuck me".

I wasn't going to tell him no, so I did what I said I was going to do.

I fucked the shit out of him.